Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't want to go 0-16
I don't care if we end up 1-15, 2-14, etc. I am hoping for the top pick in the draft at this point, but I don't want to go 0-16. As bad a team as we were in the 90s, we could at least hang our hat on not being a team to go 0-16.

My hope is that we beat one team other than the Dolphins and Miami beats us. We would be tied with the Dolphins at 1-15 but having them beat us head-to-head would mean that we would get the #1 draft pick, right?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's been this franchise's destiny since Mikey took over. May as well get it out of the way.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I agree no 0-16 that type of special belongs to the browns and the lions we don't want in on that.
Reply/Quote
I dont want 0-16 either at all.

That being said, if they do go 0-16, I hope that the backlash from it will be like nothing ever seen before. Massive falloff of season ticket sales and regular ticket sales. Businesses and corporations pulling out. Relentless hammering from the local area on the Family. Being mocked by national media, while more from other NFL teams start calling them out for their Model Model loser methods since they are leaching off of those teams successes.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Me either. I hope we get a top 3 pick at this point but 0-16 isn't worth it. By week 15 if both teams are still 0-and I really hope Miami wants that 1 pick more than us.
Reply/Quote
It's pretty hard to go 0-16, my guess is we steal one or two somewhere along the line.
Reply/Quote
To me improvement is more important that the top draft pick. Hell, I'd like to see us go 8-8 and pick middle of the pack.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I notice no one connected to the Bengals offering to jump into the Ohio River if they go 0-16. Somebody step up !
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:40 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont want 0-16 either at all.

That being said, if they do go 0-16, I hope that the backlash from it will be like nothing ever seen before. Massive falloff of season ticket sales and regular ticket sales. Businesses and corporations pulling out. Relentless hammering from the local area on the Family. Being mocked by national media, while more from other NFL teams start calling them out for their Model Model loser methods since they are leaching off of those teams successes.

Mike Brown does not care about national media or fans' perception.  Brown will attribute losing to a rookie head coach and injuries.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:00 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't care if we end up 1-15, 2-14, etc. I am hoping for the top pick in the draft at this point, but I don't want to go 0-16. As bad a team as we were in the 90s, we could at least hang our hat on not being a team to go 0-16.

My hope is that we beat one team other than the Dolphins and Miami beats us. We would be tied with the Dolphins at 1-15 but having them beat us head-to-head would mean that we would get the #1 draft pick, right?

I agree, don't want to be one of the 0-16 teams. But i do want that #1 pick.
Reply/Quote
I don't want the stain of 0-16 either (especially since we tried and it won't be like the tank job the Browns/Dolphins did).

But I'm increasingly nervous.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I totally want 0-16. In fact I want it for next year as well. Even if we go 2-14 by winning 2 of the last 3 Mikey will claim that the team turned the corner and is going in the right direction. There is only a 1% Mikey makes any significant changes and only a complete wipeout gives us any hope of that. For most teams 2-14 is rock bottom, for Mikey it a hope for the future.
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:58 PM)bfine32 Wrote: To me improvement is more important that the top draft pick. Hell, I'd like to see us go 8-8 and pick middle of the pack.

I really enjoy the modification to your sig lol
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I want 0-16 and I want it even more after the team did nothing to help themselves today. Nobody was willing to offer anything for Eifert and/or Glenn? The ownership of this franchise does not want to win and teams that don't want to win deserve to lose and be the objects of scorn and ridicule.
Reply/Quote
I'm not worried about 0 - 16 I'm more concerned about 0 - 48 If Taylor doesn't get better in off season we are toast.
Reply/Quote
Were a lock to lose to Miami if Fitzmagic is playing

I don't want them to lose them all, it's an embarrassing stain but then again Mikey deserves it
Reply/Quote
A donut. Why not? This team needs a huge ass overhaul. I would like to trade for draft picks. A key QB and an O-line before anything else. Even if we get the #1 pick, Dolphins are loaded with picks in the first two rounds for the next two drafts.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 12:40 PM)motoarch Wrote: Me either.  I hope we get a top 3 pick at this point but 0-16 isn't worth it.  By week 15 if both teams are still 0-and I really hope Miami wants that 1 pick more than us.

Wondering what the tie breakers are for the 1st pick, lol. What if fins fins and bengals bre both 0-15-1?
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
I’m actually afraid of giving the Bengals the number one pick in the draft. The Bengals have picked first three times and selected Dan Wilkinson, Ki-Jana Carter, and Carson Palmer. Carson was amazing but those other guys weren’t!
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 11:09 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m actually afraid of giving the Bengals the number one pick in the draft.  The Bengals have picked first three times and selected Dan Wilkinson, Ki-Jana Carter, and Carson Palmer.  Carson was amazing but those other guys weren’t!

Surely we fired the GM that took those 1st overall busts.
Reply/Quote