Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I dont even care about the damn game last night
What I care about is the narrative from the media and fans of the NFL. The narrative that the Bengals are some dirty team while the Steelers are God's gift to earth and play "tough" Steelers football.

The majority of the people are defending the Ju Ju hit on Burfict and saying he deserved it because hes "dirty". That it is "karma" because of the dirty hits he has laid out over the years. Im sorry, what planet is this? Are people really that ***** stupid?

The Bengals are being villainized while the true villain, the team that has played dirty for YEARS, gets victimized while their piece of shit linebacker becomes an overnight hero because he doesn't know how to properly tackle.

Im sick of this shit. I dont even care that we lost the game. Im just sick of the ***** narrative.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Yep.
When a Steeler player hits dirty it's just "hard football. would have been legal 5 years ago"
When a Bengal player does the same thing, it's practically murder.
Reply/Quote
I stopped giving a shit about this team the moment they let Zimmer go. They don't care about keeping what's good. Why would anyone want to be a part of this culture?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Agreed with Weezy and Royal. I was reading a few comments on the PFT story about the game and I had to back out. The comments were all idiot Steelers fans saying the typical garbage and even the article itself made it seem like the Bengals were just as guilty of dirty play last night. It really is just fake news and fake narratives.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
People love winners.

When you win big games — and more importantly the big game — people change your adjectives. Nobody wants dirty players to win when it counts, so teams like the Steelers become tough. Hell, most of the narrative around the Pats isn't that they're cheaters, it's that they're cunning. When the Giants won, it wasn't that they were insanely lucky it was that they made big plays.

If the team wants to change the impression the media and fans of other teams have, there's only one way. Win.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Like I said on another thread.. Unlike all the Movies.. The Bullies win in the end and keep wining and people turn a blind eye. (ie.. the league and refs)
Reply/Quote
Thought it was funny that they were talking about how the Bengals-Steelers rivalry resulted in multiple rule changes- then showed three plays, that changed rules- all hits Steelers were applying ILLEGALY to the Bengals. None of them were vice versa. So...
Reply/Quote
This coming offseason will determine how much I pay attention to the Bengals going forward.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:28 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Are people really that ***** stupid?

I agree 100% and sadly yes in general people really are that stupid.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are like seat fillers at the Oscars. They might attend, but they will never win one.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 03:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Agreed with Weezy and Royal. I was reading a few comments on the PFT story about the game and I had to back out. The comments were all idiot Steelers fans saying the typical garbage and even the article itself made it seem like the Bengals were just as guilty of dirty play last night. It really is just fake news and fake narratives.

Social media makes it 100 x worse. People are actually saying the hit on Burfict was clean and wasn't helmet to helmet. These are the same people that bitched when Burfict took AB out in the playoffs. Its absolutely infuriating. 

Its such a double standard. Its turning me off from the NFL completely. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Social media makes it 100 x worse. People are actually saying the hit on Burfict was clean and wasn't helmet to helmet. These are the same people that bitched when Burfict took AB out in the playoffs. Its absolutely infuriating. 

It was helmet to helmet.  But even if it wasn't, he broke the Hines Ward rule.  There's no way even mentally challenged Steeler fans can deny that without being a complete joke. 

They want to use the dirty shit to win but will never own up to it being dirty.  If it was clean, why did the guy apologize for what he did?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:26 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Social media makes it 100 x worse. People are actually saying the hit on Burfict was clean and wasn't helmet to helmet. These are the same people that bitched when Burfict took AB out in the playoffs. Its absolutely infuriating. 

I got a kick out of social media about 8 years ago. About a year ago I threw that crap away... People are very stupid, narrow minded.  Sometimes I wondered if they actually watch the game or just trying to troll.. It's a sad day and age we live in.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 05:55 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I got a kick out of social media about 8 years ago. About a year ago I threw that crap away... People are very stupid, narrow minded.  Sometimes I wondered if they actually watch the game or just trying to troll.. It's a sad day and age we live in.

Im done with twitter because of this. I cant handle it anymore. 
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:14 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Im done with twitter because of this. I cant handle it anymore. 

It's everywhere... I was going to try and argue it on another website, but decided it's not even worth my time.

One guy said Iloka waited for 2-3 seconds and then launched. It's like no one even watches the game.

and I feel for shazier, but even the national media is making it seem like the bengals took him out. When in reality he was just doing his normal illegal leading with crown of helmet. It's all just so stupid.

I actually left the game when burfict went down. I couldn't be around it, steelers fans are delusional and trash. I didn't want to get into some argument with my fiancé with me. With 78 people kicked out or arrested, it was probably a smart move.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:21 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: It's everywhere... I was going to try and argue it on another website, but decided it's not even worth my time.  

One guy said Iloka waited for 2-3 seconds and then launched.  It's like no one even watches the game.

and I feel for shazier, but even the national media is making it seem like the bengals took him out.  When in reality he was just doing his normal illegal leading with crown of helmet.  It's all just so stupid.  

I actually left the game when burfict went down.  I couldn't be around it, steelers fans are delusional and trash. I didn't want to get into some argument with my fiancé with me.  With 78 people kicked out or arrested, it was probably a smart move.

With 78 people arrested or kicked out, that left like 10 people in the stadium not including teams..
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:21 PM)Bengalbug Wrote: One guy said Iloka waited for 2-3 seconds and then launched.

lol, he was most likely watching the slow motion replay and will even load up that slow motion replay and actually count 1-2-3 to prove his point, lol.
Reply/Quote