Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel bad for Bills fans
Sorry, I'm not a very classy Bengals fan.

[Image: 22156846671_7ec9938cda_b.jpg]

The 2nd guy is hilarious too. All they have to do is limit Green and Eifert. Good luck.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Yea, we'll all we gotta do is score more points and we have this game in the bag!
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:53 PM)UWest Union KennyG Wrote: Yea, we'll all we gotta do is score more points and we have this game in the bag!

I don' disagree that the secondary is trash
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 06:44 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Sorry, I'm not a very classy Bengals fan.

[Image: 22156846671_7ec9938cda_b.jpg]

The 2nd guy is hilarious too. All they have to do is limit Green and Eifert. Good luck.

Right.  Nobody's stopped them yet.  If Seattle can't...

Also, what about Jones, Sanu, Bernard, etc?   Hopefully, they go with the make Andy beat you D that has worked so well for the first 5 teams we've played.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Eifert is going to have a field day on every team in the league - and when he doesn't, Green will. Lol.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
It seems like every week someone new needs shut up. Guess we gotta do what we gotta do.
Reply/Quote
Actually, Buffalo is #3 against the run but #24 in pass defense. We may have a problem with the run but should have a great game in the air. With that said, Dalton, MJ and Eiffert should have great games. I assume AJ will be double covered most of the day but still should have a decent game. Once they start their party, the run game will open up.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I admittedly haven't watched too much of Buffalo this season, but clearly these guys haven't seen anything of the Bengals.
Well does he have a name or should I call him... lawyer?
Reply/Quote
Abusing a "trash secondary" requires the quarterback to actually complete passes.

If it comes down to Dalton vs Manuel, I'll take Dalton.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 08:24 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Abusing a "trash secondary" requires the quarterback to actually complete passes.

If it comes down to Dalton vs Manuel, I'll take Dalton.

Tyrod is officially out - Manuel in.  Alright, let's go!
Reply/Quote
Yeah, those Juggernaut wins of Indy, Miami and Tenn mean that they are the best team in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I'm thinking Green has an even better day than he did against the Ratbirds.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2015, 07:37 PM)bengalhoel Wrote: Yeah, those Juggernaut wins of Indy, Miami and Tenn mean that they are the best team in the NFL.

Not the resume to be trash talking.
Whenever they've played a not bottom 10 team, they've lost so far this year, and I have no reason to think that will be any different this week.
Reply/Quote
(10-13-2015, 07:04 PM)McC Wrote: Right.  Nobody's stopped them yet.  If Seattle can't...

Also, what about Jones, Sanu, Bernard, etc?   Hopefully, they go with the make Andy beat you D that has worked so well for the first 5 teams we've played.

we will just beat them Deep with OT Fisher... hahahahahah
Reply/Quote