Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I finally found you guys!!!!!!!
It's been since November when I thought there was a problem with my connection or something. But then after trouble shooting, I realized I could connect to the web but not this site. After about a week I gave up thinking the site had been shut down. I would try periodically to no avail, I was pretty Cry

Then I came home and tried again and found that someone else was having the same problem but found the think and posted it. I clicked on it and I'll be damned my ol' username and password worked!! Now i'm all like Excited But I'm pretty sure most of you are more like Whatever

I'm back beoytches Who Dey
Reply/Quote
Welcome back! I had the same problem for a few weeks. I kept going to bengalsboard.com and was like "WTF is going on!?!?!"

haha glad you figured it out sir, good to have you here!

-magikod

Who-Dey!

+rep for finding the website! haha
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
welcome back. Again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It's been since November when I thought there was a problem with my connection or something.  But then after trouble shooting, I realized I could connect to the web but not this site.  After about a week I gave up thinking the site had been shut down.  I would try periodically to no avail, I was pretty  Cry

Then I came home and tried again and found that someone else was having the same problem but found the think and posted it. I clicked on it and I'll be damned  my ol' username and password worked!! Now i'm all like  Excited  But I'm pretty sure most of you are more like  Whatever

I'm back beoytches  Who Dey

Wow, since November, eh? Since you've been away, the biggest thing you missed was that we almost won the Superbowl - just a handful of games away. 
I know - damn! 
Anywho, welcome back !!
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:08 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Wow, since November, eh? Since you've been away, the biggest thing you missed was that we almost won the Superbowl - just a handful of games away. 
I know - damn! 
Anywho, welcome back !!

Yea I've been browsing through the threads and realized I didn't really miss that much...

All the same people making the same arguments Yes
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:22 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: Yea I've been browsing through the threads and realized I didn't really miss that much...

All the same people making the same arguments Yes

Yep! The most excitement (for me anyway) has been taking note of who is moving where when The Donald becomes president. I'm looking at British Columbia. Matt is looking at Germany. I forget the rest ..... fun times, man 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:30 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yep! The most excitement (for me anyway) has been taking note of who is moving where when The Donald becomes president. I'm looking at British Columbia. Matt is looking at Germany. I forget the rest ..... fun times, man 

That's hilarious....I read in the paper that some sort of govt/counsel member in Nova Scotia started a blog site or something like that, lobbying for US citizens to move there if The Donald wins.

I guess they consider us asylum seekers...If they were smart though, they build a wall, a really great one and get us to pay for it  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 01:00 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: It's been since November when I thought there was a problem with my connection or something.  But then after trouble shooting, I realized I could connect to the web but not this site.  After about a week I gave up thinking the site had been shut down.  I would try periodically to no avail, I was pretty  :cry:

Then I came home and tried again and found that someone else was having the same problem but found the think and posted it. I clicked on it and I'll be damned  my ol' username and password worked!! Now i'm all like  :excited:  But I'm pretty sure most of you are more like  :whatever:

I'm back beoytches  :whodey:

you been gone somewhere :ninja: glad you finally found the site.now about you throwing the teams  balance off since November. I lay the WC game on you :jk:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:53 AM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: That's hilarious....I read in the paper that some sort of govt/counsel member in Nova Scotia started a blog site or something like that, lobbying for US citizens to move there if The Donald wins.

I guess they consider us asylum seekers...If they were smart though, they build a wall, a really great one and get us to pay for it  Mellow

maybe trump can make Mexico cover the cost of it too.  Mellow
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 02:30 AM)wildcats forever Wrote: Yep! The most excitement (for me anyway) has been taking note of who is moving where when The Donald becomes president. I'm looking at British Columbia. Matt is looking at Germany. I forget the rest ..... fun times, man 

Or Switzerland, that'll do as well. LOL
Reply/Quote
What the hell?

Why, seriously why would anyone want to move to a place where it gets cold?

There are plenty of places in warmer climates than Nova Scotia, Germany or British Columbia if Trump wins. Places like Cuba where we are friends now, Honduras where hell I don't know, Brazil which is nice and Texas.

No seriously, why move to a place that gets cold?
Why not move to Australia? I would move to Australia if Obama became...wait.
Reply/Quote
Good to see you, man! I am the artist formerly known as jmcracky. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Count me on board for moving to a new country if Trump wins.

Germany, Norway, New Zealand, Sweden and Ecuador are who I'm looking at. I've just started though. Nervous
Reply/Quote
The only thing that will happen for me personally if Trump wins is that I'll lose the last bit of faith I've been clinging onto in my fellow Americans and come to terms with just how accurate the movie Idiocracy really was in predicting the future of humanity.
Reply/Quote
Cue the music for " Welcome Back Kotter ".
Always great when someone finds their way home.
Reply/Quote
2 things:

Welcome Back Richmond

Please keep political talks in PnR subforum.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Niiiice!

It's always great to keep the old site gang together.

Welcome back!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Glad that you are back my friend! Welcome back indeed!
Happy Halloween
Reply/Quote
Awesome sauce!!! Good to see ya, Richmond! ThumbsUp
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(03-05-2016, 05:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: 2 things:

Welcome Back Richmond

Please keep political talks in PnR subforum.

Thanks I'll do my best.

Maybe Mellow
Reply/Quote