Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope Dalton and AJ demand trades...
If that's what it takes to get rid of Marvin and perhaps turn things around, then I'm all for it. Thoughts?
Reply/Quote
Palmer did that. The Clap stayed.
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown will never allow his players to call the shots. He'd sooner let them sit.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Then old Mikey Brown will sign Marvin to a 10 year extension just out of spite.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
AJ and Dalton to the Browns for two 1sts?
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: AJ and Dalton to the Browns for two 1sts?

Imagine the cornerback possibilities!
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:34 PM)Nately120 Wrote: AJ and Dalton to the Browns for two 1sts?

This cluster**** of a franchise would just eff up the 2 picks anyway.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:40 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Imagine the cornerback possibilities!

But don't worry,Marvin will ease them into the role and start them 3 years later. 
Reply/Quote
membah when palmer said he would sit? i membah. hue would have to come out again give us all of cleveland's picks and then they could have andy and AJ and that would be the only way.
Reply/Quote
[Image: f_mb_zpsvyz9npsu.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This the first time iv ever felt like this for a player

But if we push Green out like we did Palmer, I'm changing teams and following him

and that's a longtime fan keeping it real
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 07:16 PM)Housh Wrote: This the first time iv ever felt like this for a player

But if we push Green out like we did Palmer, I'm changing teams and following him

and that's a longtime fan keeping it real

Palmer wasn't the first and I doubt very much he will be the last. 

I've said it several times over the years, and I stand by it: I will NEVER fault a player for demanding a trade away from this organization. The Bengals aren't like any other sports franchise. No fan should hold a grudge against anyone who wants out. 

If Andy and AJ demand trades, I will still wear their jerseys and hope for the best for them. 
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:26 PM)Tomkat Wrote: If that's what it takes to get rid of Marvin and perhaps turn things around, then I'm all for it.  Thoughts?

Anything that gets rid of Dalton.
Reply/Quote
Hell, AJ might be hoping Dalton demands a trade.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
AJ will be a lifetime bengal. maybe just maybe he gets a break like corey dillon did and wind up getting a ring? but i highly doubt it. and that's a damn shame, there is no way AJ gets out of here in his best years.
Reply/Quote
It's sad that those guys cover so many ills and carry an offense and they can't build around them.

Heck, consider the lines. We know they've caused us stress but six years later we've added hardly anything to building around AJ and Andy. We also have the same defensive line from almost a decade ago...who does that? You can build a championship contender around the core, but Marvin can't.
Reply/Quote
Ready for a new coach but hope not to go through trade demands again.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2016, 06:46 PM)Rattler Wrote: [Image: f_mb_zpsvyz9npsu.jpg]
hahaha, its funny cause its true!!
Reply/Quote
Isn't Dalton's contract a year to year thing?

The Bengals couild move on from him with minimal financial penalty. Looking at Dalton's faces over the season, he COULD demand a trade.
Reply/Quote
The league will demand the Browns sell the team so they can move them elsewhere eventually. Mark my words.
Reply/Quote