Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope Zac is taking notes.
New England is taking it to the Browns with sweeps and screens.
Reply/Quote
And Mike White is getting torched. 38-3.

ZT does not have a notebook though
Reply/Quote
Nothing was his fault! The players didn’t execute his flawless gameplan
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:54 PM)OUatown Wrote: Nothing was his fault! The players didn’t execute his flawless gameplan

Taylor told them to win. They didn't win. How is that Zac's fault?

Ninja
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:02 PM)Destro Wrote: Taylor told them to win. They didn't win. How is that Zac's fault?

Ninja

I’m sure the players WANTED TO WIN! They didn’t go plan on going out there and getting rolled. The fact Lou is still a DC is his fault. The fact ZT is still calling the plays, but couldn’t beat AAC teams in college is his fault! This o-line is someone’s fault!
Reply/Quote
He don't get it.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
What if New England is just better than us?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:45 PM)jason Wrote: What if New England is just better than us?

There is nobody better than us. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think either Zac's offense either works or it doesn't he doesn't game plan for specific teams weaknesses. Probably the same for Lou and our now terrible defense.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think either Zac's offense either works or it doesn't he doesn't game plan for specific teams weaknesses. Probably the same for Lou and our now terrible defense.

There is truth in this. Hopefully they both learn to attack the weakness. Kinda makes you wonder what game tapes they are watching? Plus, do they look at rankings per position at all? Defenses weak on TE? We don't throw to TE. Defenses weak on run? We pass. WTF? I agree with you on this. So many ???

Reply/Quote
Lou Anarumo should have watched the way the New England defense shut the Browns down with ease. You know what’s ironic about this? The Patriots don’t have a defensive coordinator!
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo should have watched the way the New England defense shut the Browns down with ease. You know what’s ironic about this? The Patriots don’t have a defensive coordinator!

Bill's weird lookin' son is the DC.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 07:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Lou Anarumo should have watched the way the New England defense shut the Browns down with ease.  You know what’s ironic about this?  The Patriots don’t have a defensive coordinator!

should have?

Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 07:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: There is truth in this. Hopefully they both learn to attack the weakness. Kinda makes you wonder what game tapes they are watching? Plus, do they look at rankings per position at all? Defenses weak on TE? We don't throw to TE. Defenses weak on run? We pass. WTF? I agree with you on this. So many ???

Wasn't there a halftime quote from Zac about how some defense was planning on trying to take away the WRs, so the game plan was to attack them with TE and RB passes? Actively avoiding their strength because a defense was scared of it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: New England is taking it to the Browns with sweeps and screens.

Yep.  Same game plan they used to blast the Jets the week before they turned around beat us with an identical approach.  
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 05:17 PM)Tomkat Wrote: New England is taking it to the Browns with sweeps and screens.

So doing exactly what they've been doing since BB and TB won their first SB together.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 06:53 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: I think either Zac's offense either works or it doesn't he doesn't game plan for specific teams weaknesses. Probably the same for Lou and our now terrible defense.

That explains the game plan for Lamar. They clearly didn’t do anything special to shut the Ravens down, just got lucky…
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 07:33 PM)jason Wrote: Bill's weird lookin' son is the DC.

Bill has two sons on the Patriots’ staff — both extremely weird looking just as you said — where one coaches outside linebackers and the other coaches safeties. According to the Patriots’ website there is no defensive coordinator in New England. Now I wonder why Matt Patricia lasted so long.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:01 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That explains the game plan for Lamar. They clearly didn’t do anything special to shut the Ravens down, just got lucky…

Okay. I'm sure they game plan some just not very good at it. Just be mindful of Lamar running and double cover Andrews isn't too complicated of a defensive strategy but we should give them credit for that. 
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 09:10 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Okay. I'm sure they game plan some just not very good at it. Just be mindful of Lamar running and double cover Andrews isn't too complicated of a defensive strategy but we should give them credit for that. 

True.

Lou Anarumo also deserves credit for throttling the Steelers’ offense.

Now...

...what the BLEEP happened against the Jets and the Turds? Buffalo knew what to do. New England knew what to do. Today the Jets and Browns scored a COMBINED 24 points. Against the Bengals they scored a combined 68 points.

Let that sink in.
Reply/Quote