Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope fans stop
GOING TO THE GAMES. It's the only way to make a change. It's clear as day Marvin and his coaching staff doesnt have a clue. No change at kicker. Bringing Ced instead of our first rounder lol who ever agrees with that you are crazy as Lewis. Not only do we have a PS running back for a reason, there's also a lot of other unsigned rbs out there waiting on a chance. Should we even get excited for our first rounder next year? Why they never play under Lewis, if they do it's very little. Have they ever heard of rookie of the year. Marvin says what's that?

This is countless dumb moves by the coaching staff, it's not going to get better, we as fans have to make a stand. Because they literally don't care what we say as long as it's a full stadium.that's how we talk or get through to Mike brown. I don't care if it's even blacked out. Listen on the radio. Let marvin coach a empty stadium lol he will quit then.
Reply/Quote
You don't have to convince fans in Cincinnati to not attend games LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
if the bengals come to dallas, i'm going 100% regardless of who the GM or coach is
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I predict from here on out, for every game we see the great motivator and mad scientist genius who is Marvin Lewis on th sideline you'll see a decrease in fans in seats. This isn't exactly going out on a limb.
Reply/Quote
I predict the talking heads and other fans will all continue to say how horrible our coach and owner is. Then when our fans agree and show their displeasure the only way they have the ability to, those same people will bash our disloyal fan base for not going to games smh
Reply/Quote
I wish that "fans" that want to stop going to games and "wanting the Bengals to lose out" would just do it and quit trying to get the rest of us to go along. I'm looking forward to going to the Philly game, and I don't really care about boycotting the team....
Reply/Quote
So...Boycott the games...so said owner who hasn't won a playoff game in 26+ years makes a coaching change...

Seems like sound logic.
Reply/Quote
Don't the owners split gate revenue? I think I once heard that. If that's true, not going to the Bengals game doesn't hurt Mike Brown too much. At any rate if you wanna go to the games; that's cool. If you don't wanna go; that's cool too. I must admit that the home schedule this year has been weak. There's not a lot of motivation for me to make the 1 hr trip when the matchups are lame... And the team sucks.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 10:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I wish that "fans" that want to stop going to games and "wanting the Bengals to lose out" would just do it and quit trying to get the rest of us to go along. I'm looking forward to going to the Philly game, and I don't really care about boycotting the team....

Hey how ya doing Fred toasts son. Nice to meet ya. Im sure you will be at the games win or lose. You're just happy to be a fan lol
Reply/Quote
So, eating the $300 plus per game I spend on four tickets and forfeiting my PSLs, which cost several thousand when I bought them before the new stadium opened will somehow improve the team?

No thanks. I will continue to go with my Father until he is no longer able. At that point, I might let them go...my son could care less (lucky kid) and I wouldn't want to go alone.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:13 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: So, eating the $300 plus per game I spend on four tickets and forfeiting my PSLs, which cost several thousand when I bought them before the new stadium opened will somehow improve the team?

No thanks.  I will continue to go with my Father until he is no longer able.  At that point, I might let them go...my son could care less (lucky kid) and I wouldn't want to go alone.

Ok well I can understand your reasoning.I'm just pointing out we can cry and moan on the forums about never winning anything significant every year. But they won't do nothing about anything until attendance takes a big hit.when they look in the stands and see their product isn't working.I know one thing I love this team, I spend a lot of my time reading and involved,and almost everything they do year round dissapoints me.  That's like being in a unhappy marriage or abusive relationship. Some of these fans we got are just happy to be fans. And will be sheep to anything and everything they do. 
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:11 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Hey how ya doing Fred toasts son. Nice to meet ya. Im sure you will be at the games win or lose. You're just happy to be a fan lol

Actually, he was displaying a sense of maturity and proper perspective.
I'm assuming you're quite young, so you wouldn't understand that yet.
Reply/Quote
Hi. On December 7 I move back up to Bengal-land for good. Officially I'll be in Dayton, but the Bengals should still have a couple of home games left. If they keep losing and the tickets sell for cheap I would gladly go to one of the last games unless it is an ice bowl situation (I've lived 15 years in FL and 7 in So Cal). The Bengals are my team no matter what and I would love to see them play at PBS even if they are starting McCarron and a bunch of second stringers by then.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:21 PM)Harmening Wrote: Actually, he was displaying a sense of maturity and proper perspective.
I'm assuming you're quite young, so you wouldn't understand that yet.

Nope not young bud. I just can't stand a sheep. 
Reply/Quote
A lot of fans boycotted in the past and it never shook the foundation.

Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:23 PM)TreasureCoastBenGal Wrote: Hi. On December 7 I move back up to Bengal-land for good. Officially I'll be in Dayton, but the Bengals should still have a couple of home games left. If they keep losing and the tickets sell for cheap I would gladly go to one of the last games unless it is an ice bowl situation (I've lived 15 years in FL and 7 in So Cal). The Bengals are my team no matter what and I would love to see them play at PBS even if they are starting McCarron and a bunch of second stringers by then.

You are moving back to Dayton from Southern  California ?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:25 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: Nope not young bud. I just can't stand a sheep. 

Yet, you're way too quick to call people that.  
If you're over thirty, then I feel bad for you for doing so.
Reply/Quote
From 1994 through 2006 I was in Central Florida, then 2006 through 2013 I was in So Cal and then after that have been helping my mom in So FL for the past three years and three months. Now we are relocating back up there since her health has gotten so bad.
Reply/Quote
(11-24-2016, 01:33 PM)Harmening Wrote: Yet, you're way too quick to call people that.  
If you're over thirty, then I feel bad for you for doing so.

Stfu
Reply/Quote
If Cleveland fans are still coming to games and the team, AFAIK, hasn't gone bankrupt, it will never happen here or anywhere else in the NFL.
Reply/Quote