Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just used a Terrible Towel to clean my bum
So my co-worker thought i'd be funny to leave a terrible towel at my desk.

It took it home, snug as a bug in my cat, the smell of cush and utter lack of ceartivity from the Steelers' fan base ever so evident.

I just used it to wipe my ass and threw it away. At times, I felt that it took the form of Rapethisburger and went deeper in my bum without my consent, but I was able to tighten my motorcycle grip and get the situation under control.

My Co-worker said that I just cursed my bum; that it is now doomed to a date with Bubba in the county jail.

But right now, all I know is one thing. I'll be watching tomorrow's game with my ass as clean as a whistle.
Reply/Quote
Shoulda gave it back to him afterwards lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 08:28 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Shoulda gave it back to him afterwards lol

I guess you could say the greenish color left behind is symbolic for what AJ Green is going to do to that horrid secondary.
Reply/Quote
wtf
Reply/Quote
Damn, Zo......
You better go get tested, after that interaction.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Should have fed-ex'd it to the mayor of Shitsburg.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:18 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Damn, Zo......
You better go get tested, after that interaction.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Yeah. There's no telling where that thing has been. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
You mean to tell me you won't shit again before the game? I usually have an average 2.5 of em before kickoff. And that's just when their scheduled in the early slot.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 10:31 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. There's no telling where that thing has been. 

Where his butt has been?  "Mellow"
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 11:16 AM)GMDino Wrote: Where his butt has been?  "Mellow"

On your mom's face.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2016, 08:32 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I guess you could say the greenish color left behind is symbolic for what AJ Green is going to do to that horrid secondary.

Green shit? You need to monitor that. Could be a number of medical conditions. 
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2016, 01:10 PM)Beaker Wrote: On your mom's face.

It would be cleaner than if he used a towel then. She always makes sure the paying customers shower first.

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote