Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
What was a deer doing with your car?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I once killed a deer with someone else's car. I was at Salt Fork State Park staying in one of their cabins. I decided to take a moonlit stroll to the lodge to have a lil whiskey at the bar. I cut up a hill on the edge of the woods to shorten the walk. As I got to the top of the hill, I startled a deer which took off toward the road... BAM!!! One of the employees hit it on her way home... Bones crushing, tires squealing. One of those little whistles that is supposed to repel them was lodged in its ear. The deer ***** stunk...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2017, 12:52 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: WITH MY CAR!!

It was a fun weekend.

you sure it was dead?  lol

I had one take off my sideview mirror and leave a scratch all the way down the side of my car.. The punk tried to ram me after  I kindly stopped and waited for his Doe and fawn to cross the road.
Reply/Quote
back in my extreme redneck days, one of my high school friends decided to weld 2 metal fence posts to the frame of one of his old man's crappy cars and go "road hunting" for deer.   we had about 3 foot of fence post sticking out from under the bumper just ready to impale the first deer who decided to cross the road at the wrong time.  We drove up and down gravel roads at night for a week, just a huntin'.

Thank God we never did hit one. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 01:49 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you sure it was dead?  lol

I had one take off my sideview mirror and leave a scratch all the way down the side of my car.. The punk tried to ram me after  I kindly stopped and waited for his Doe and fawn to cross the road.

If I didn't kill it, the guy who ran it over after me sure as shit did.

It was like a furry bag of Jell-O. 
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
When I lived in VA Beach I hit one on my way down to North Carolina. That thing shoved the engine block back two inches and killed my truck. I hate deer, and always on the look out for them now. I never understood why hunters get all camo'd up and sit in tree stands for hours early as ****, when the god damn things are oblivious to a two ton vehicle hurling at them at one o'clock in the afternoon! Ron White did a bit on this that I thought pretty funny and pretty accurate.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 03:25 PM)RICHMONDBENGAL_07 Wrote: When I lived in VA Beach I hit one on my way down to North Carolina.  That thing shoved the engine block back two inches and killed my truck.  I hate deer, and always on the look out for them now.  I never understood why hunters get all camo'd up and sit in tree stands for hours early as ****, when the god damn things are oblivious to a two ton vehicle hurling at them at one o'clock in the afternoon!  Ron White did a bit on this that I thought pretty funny and pretty accurate.

I hit one with a van going 55 miles per hour with the horn blowin'! - Ron White
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

It was a fun weekend.

How much damage was there to the car?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 02:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: If I didn't kill it, the guy who ran it over after me sure as shit did.

It was like a furry bag of Jell-O. 

yep dead lol... I only asked cause I had a friend hit one going 60 the thing got back up and ran off... (might have died later but not on the spot)
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 05:08 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: How much damage was there to the car?

I wanna say mostly cosmetic, but the bar that braces the radiator is bent all to hell. I'm hoping the car got the bar bolted on instead of the welded on support, but I'll have to wait for the adjuster and mechanic to know for sure. I'd post pictures but they're apparently too large.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
[Image: 20170114_224615.jpg]

[Image: 20170114_224608.jpg]

[Image: 20170114_224601.jpg]
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
From what I can tell, I hit her mid jump so I didn't damage the frame any. But my adjuster is looking at it tomorrow, so I guess I'll know then.
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
I see what you mean by mostly cosmetic, but wow.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 06:49 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: From what I can tell, I hit her mid jump so I didn't damage the frame any. But my adjuster is looking at it tomorrow, so I guess I'll know then.
Did the airbags deploy
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did the airbags deploy

Nope. Which is probably a good thing in all honesty. I had enough crap in my drawers lol
Unhallowed, be thy name
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote

It was a fun weekend.

Glad you're ok.
ThumbsUp

(01-17-2017, 08:00 PM)jason Wrote: I once killed a deer with someone else's car. I was at Salt Fork State Park staying in one of their cabins. I decided to take a moonlit stroll to the lodge to have a lil whiskey at the bar. I cut up a hill on the edge of the woods to shorten the walk. As I got to the top of the hill, I startled a deer which took off toward the road... BAM!!! One of the employees hit it on her way home... Bones crushing, tires squealing. One of those little whistles that is supposed to repel them was lodged in its ear. The deer ***** stunk...

I'm like 40 minutes from there...lol
Here in Coshocton county (and Muskingum) we have legendary levels of deer, and some of the largest.

I was out drinking with a friend, who talked me into jumping into the car with one of his friends.
This dude was driving a huge 68 Chevy.
He sees a herd of deer in the middle of the road, shrieks, floors it, and cripples 3 deer.
We got out and they were twitching in misery.
I couldn't see them like that, so I put them out of their misery with the car jack.
The dude then insisted that he wanted to take them with him, so we load them into the trunk.
The rear of the car was sagging, blood so very evident against the oxidized white paint, and more blood dripping out of the trunk.
We drive through town like that, passing like 5 cop cars.
None of them batted a damn eye.
I wanted the little turd to go to jail.
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 04:32 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I hit one with a van going 55 miles per hour with the horn blowin'! - Ron White

Yes!  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 07:39 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Did the airbags deploy

(01-18-2017, 08:38 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nope. Which is probably a good thing in all honesty. I had enough crap in my drawers lol

This was going to be my question as well. A few years ago I hit a deer doing about 70mph and totaled my car. Airbag went off in my face and filled the car with a powder that made it very difficult to breath and something from the air bag deploying burnt the shit out of my hand. I was hung-over as hell and running late to work when that happened due to being at PBS all day prior. Hitting a deer SUUUUCKS!

Reply/Quote
(01-18-2017, 06:47 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: [Image: 20170114_224615.jpg]

[Image: 20170114_224608.jpg]

[Image: 20170114_224601.jpg]

dang bro RIP your car
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote