Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
I kinda feel like we should have picked Lamar Jackson over Billy Price
Price has been terrible. We could have had Lamar Jackson.
The pick after Price...LB Rashaan Evans who has 48 Solo Tackles for Tenn and is graded 61 which is better than any LB we have.
The next pick? OT Isiah Wynn who's graded 72.8.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Reply/Quote
Should have taken Mahomes over Ross
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel the same way about Mahomes and Deshaun Watson over John Ross. But who am I to say? I only want Tobin and his dad fired asap.
Reply/Quote
Kinda? Wink

We probably shoulda picked almost anyone over Billy Price. Would've been better off trading the pick for a new water cooler and a a half used Buddy Card from Larosas.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 10:51 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Price has been terrible. We could have had Lamar Jackson.
The pick after Price...LB Rashaan Evans who has 48 Solo Tackles for Tenn and is graded 61 which is better than any LB we have.
The next pick? OT Isiah Wynn who's graded 72.8.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I personally wanted a FA C.  Tons of peeps wanted them to dump a 1st or 2nd round pick on a C.  They went into that draft with "1st round C or bust" mentality.  They got both in Price.  

The real kick in the nuts is that they already a solid starting C on the roster in Hopkins.

Even funnier is people bemoan Pollack being replaced by Turner and Pollack was the guy that endorsed Price and Glenn.  Huge loss there.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals had selected Lamar Jackson in the draft it might not have worked out so well for him in Cincinnati as it has in Baltimore. Why not? In Baltimore Greg Roman, their offensive coordinator, has built the Ravens’ offense around Lamar Jackson’s strengths. I really don’t think Bill Lazor had that kind of intuition.
Reply/Quote
the draft is full of should of would of could of.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 11:45 PM)scorp1974 Wrote: the draft is full of should of would of could of.

It's more full of 'didn't' for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
The 2018 draft?

You have Round 2 Jessie Bates. Round 3 Sam Hubbard. Round 5 Darius Phillips and Andrew Brown. Round 7 Auden Tate.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I wanted a dumpster without fire. Still do.

Reply/Quote
Raise you hand if you thought Jackson would be the best QB in the AFC North in 2019...

Crazy world.

Reply/Quote
That’s easy to say now but I remember everyone being pretty happy with Price. I wanted Ragnow, heck I’m not sure how’s he’s even doing. Is he a bust too? But I remember people freaking out hoping we wouldn’t pick Jackson. My guess is it wouldn't matter with this team, sure he can scramble behind this shitty line but we would have just had another RG3.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Raise you hand if you thought Jackson would be the best QB in the AFC North in 2019...

Crazy world.

That is crazy.
Reply/Quote
This dumbest thread ever.

Why whine about missing out on Lamar Jackson when we could have drafted Tom Brady.

I have never seen a lamer use of 20/20 hindsight and pretend time.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This dumbest thread ever.

Why whine about missing out on Lamar Jackson when we could have drafted Tom Brady.

Why post in a thread that you find lame?

Are there not other options, like ignoring it?
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 01:58 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Raise you hand if you thought Jackson would be the best QB in the AFC North in 2019...

Crazy world.

Hybrid QBs have come a long way since the Randall Cunningham days.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 10:54 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: Should have taken Mahomes over Ross

This or Watson who was taken at 12. I don’t think Jackson will last long with his style of play. We should have a top 3 pick this season so if there’s a legit franchise QB in this draft we have a good shot of getting him.
Reply/Quote
Could have had Teddy Bridgewater on the cheap and used no draft picks.

Except everybody wanted McAJ back instead.

Also suggested Lamar if he fell.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 08:07 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This dumbest thread ever.

Should I dig up some of the gems you’ve started? Lol

Reply/Quote
Look on the brightside: If we hadn't have made the trade to move back in the first round to a point where it made sense to drsaft Price then we would have never gotten Cordy Glenn...........Never mind.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote