Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I know it's just a message board and all but...
(09-14-2015, 01:34 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I know it's just a message board and all but can we please try and put the correct words in proper places?

Alot is not a word unless it's a name or something. The proper way to write it is "a lot" with a space between the "a" and "l" and no, that is not a capital "i".

Apart means separated, not a part of. Get it, see what I did there?

There means a place or area as in "The keys are over there on the kitchen counter".
Their means ownership as in "Those keys over there on the counter are theirs".
They're means "They are".

Too means "also"
To is the opposite of from
Two = 2

Knowing some on this board, I'm sure someone somewhere will find something wrong with this post and I'm sure there is something wrong with it, but please, this is really easy to do and get correct. Let us at least try just a little.

Oh screw it, it is just a message board and I'm sure I'll get over it.
I'm not sure you do... Smirk
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 01:34 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Apart means separated, not a part of. Get it, see what I did there?

Just for the record: I saw it.

PS using bad grammar obviously sets a bad example for the children around here.
Doesn't anyone think about the kids?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-18-2015, 10:19 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: As long as we're on the subject of pronunciation, it's not pronounced "D-Fense" but "Duh-Fense".

"I've been playin' Duh-Fense for years people."

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWa68lYTnCHCv81_z3p4c...rEaTKyYQ4A]

I just couldn't resist.[Image: tongue.png]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Here is the Bengals official fight song, complete with the proper pronunciation of the team's name.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote