Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Hoping For A BIG WIN Sunday
Strange that the OP mentioned fantasy points versus Cleveland. I took Andy and Eifert on my fanduel team this week. ThumbsUp
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 09:14 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Strange that the OP mentioned fantasy points versus Cleveland.  I took Andy and Eifert on my fanduel team this week.  ThumbsUp

I took Andy and core on one a long shot but might pay off 
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:33 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: As bad as it sounds, a loss may be the best thing for this team.

We dispell the silly notion that we can make the playoffs.
Marvin increases his chances of being replaced.
We get a higher draft pick for an impact player.

the "money part " is the middle of the first this year unless ur in top 4 where u can get Garrett otherwise u wanna be in the middle. There is no player outside top 5 that u would tank for. 
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 05:00 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Sucks, but this almost seems likely to me.

Since Marv is staying no matter what i would rather us win out and atleast give us a shot at the Playoffs.

To the OP, yeah, we should stomp the Browns Sunday, flush it! Whatever
Ravens play ne if they lose and we win week 17 against  ravens  we would be a half game back. They also play eagles hope they lose that game. if bills can pull the upset in 2 feet of snow expected we play Steelers 2 week  after so we could be a half game back of Baltimore and half game up of Steelers if ravens lose to eagles and pats and if Steelers lose to us ravens and bills  going into week 17
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2016, 02:49 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Ravens play ne if they lose and we win week 17 against  ravens  we would be a half game back. They also play eagles hope they lose that game. if bills can pull the upset in 2 feet of snow expected we play Steelers 2 week  after so we could be a half game back of Baltimore and half game up of Steelers if ravens lose to eagles and pats and if Steelers lose to us ravens and bills  going into week 17

Definately possible. We just have to win every game to take care of our part.

I am with you, no reason to tank the season especially if Marv is going to be here next year either way.

The draft is always a crap shoot.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:33 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: As bad as it sounds, a loss may be the best thing for this team.

We dispell the silly notion that we can make the playoffs.
Marvin increases his chances of being replaced.
We get a higher draft pick for an impact player.

All that might be valid, I still can't bring myself to root for my team to lose. Never ever.
Reply/Quote
GO BENGALS......Loading up with Bengals against Browns let me upset best Fantasy Team in the league.....I LOVED THE GAME.....So Bengals 5-7-1......A win over Steelers would be great....A win over Texans would be great.....A win over Ravens would be great....What the heck, Keep playing good ball and win out, sorry people rooting for high draft pick, Browns and some other teams out in front on that anyway.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2016, 10:18 PM)kevin Wrote: GO BENGALS......Loading up with Bengals against Browns let me upset best Fantasy Team in the league.....I LOVED THE GAME.....So Bengals 5-7-1......A win over Steelers would be great....A win over Texans would be great.....A win over Ravens would be great....What the heck, Keep playing good ball and win out, sorry people rooting for high draft pick, Browns and some other teams out in front on that anyway.
I wouldn't try it again next week.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I completely forgot about my ff team(s) this season.  I don't have a clue what place I'm in for the first time in awhile.  I think I'll go see if I just got lucky for once in my life..

Edit: So much for luck .. I'm 2-11-0 and 3-10-0. Over half on IR..  I guess i should have at least tried to pay attention sometime between week 1 and now . 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2016, 02:39 PM)grampahol Wrote: I completely forgot about my ff team(s) this season.  I don't have a clue what place I'm in for the first time in awhile.  I think I'll go see if I just got lucky for once in my life..

Edit: So much for luck .. I'm 2-11-0 and 3-10-0. Over half on IR..  I guess i should have at least tried to pay attention sometime between week 1 and now . 
My cousin's in my league. He's had Josh Brown at kicker all year, and has never swapped out a player for a bye. He barely missed the playoffs.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:26 PM)kevin Wrote: Everybody else has huge Fantasy Football Points Days against the Browns....Bengals are showing they can win and score without AJ Green against Philly....CBS Fantasy Football says Bengals may jump out to a 20 to 0 score early....I'm hoping Dalton throws for 300 yards again and TDs by LaFell, Boyd, Hill, Eifert....This does not mean I'm adding Nugent this week,but I am starting Dalton, Hill, LaFell and Boyd and even the Begals Defense because my Seattle Defense was up against Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. ....I'm all in on the Bengals clobbering the Browns just because every other team does. ....I liked the way Bengals looked against Eagles Defense, that was a good game by our offense and defense. Keep it going against the Browns of awful defense and who knows who at quarterback......add in Ajayi, Fitzgerald, McManus and what the heck, it is Christmas time, Rudolph because I don't have Eifert...but at the end of Fantasy Football I'm all in on Bengals smoking the Browns.....I'm almost tempted to add Burkhead and start him. Teams that need help at RB should add Burkhead replacing Bernard. Who knows, he may have his best game ever against Browns.

Im hoping to win the lottery so I can travel...chances are about the same!  Smirk
Reply/Quote