Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I'm Hoping For A BIG WIN Sunday
Everybody else has huge Fantasy Football Points Days against the Browns....Bengals are showing they can win and score without AJ Green against Philly....CBS Fantasy Football says Bengals may jump out to a 20 to 0 score early....I'm hoping Dalton throws for 300 yards again and TDs by LaFell, Boyd, Hill, Eifert....This does not mean I'm adding Nugent this week,but I am starting Dalton, Hill, LaFell and Boyd and even the Begals Defense because my Seattle Defense was up against Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. ....I'm all in on the Bengals clobbering the Browns just because every other team does. ....I liked the way Bengals looked against Eagles Defense, that was a good game by our offense and defense. Keep it going against the Browns of awful defense and who knows who at quarterback......add in Ajayi, Fitzgerald, McManus and what the heck, it is Christmas time, Rudolph because I don't have Eifert...but at the end of Fantasy Football I'm all in on Bengals smoking the Browns.....I'm almost tempted to add Burkhead and start him. Teams that need help at RB should add Burkhead replacing Bernard. Who knows, he may have his best game ever against Browns.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
But, the Bengals never WIN BIG anymore - because Marvin lets off the gas pedal. He's too nice to run up the score.
Reply/Quote
As bad as it sounds, a loss may be the best thing for this team.

We dispell the silly notion that we can make the playoffs.
Marvin increases his chances of being replaced.
We get a higher draft pick for an impact player.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:33 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: As bad as it sounds, a loss may be the best thing for this team.

Perhaps - but let the loss come from some team OTHER than the BROWNS!
Reply/Quote
I don't think Bengals D has scored this year...Maybe a game the D scores also.....One of those games that is just a fun win, Merry Christmas, and Monday I remember to get my 50 % off pizza. ....A game Bengals just keep going into the end zone. ...FUN TIME......kind of a fun game before we line up against Ravens and Steelers Defenses
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:33 PM)CincyWestside Wrote: As bad as it sounds, a loss may be the best thing for this team.

We dispell the silly notion that we can make the playoffs.
Marvin increases his chances of being replaced.
We get a higher draft pick for an impact player.

He's going NOWHERE.....see the thread about it.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 04:12 PM)Tomkat Wrote: Perhaps - but let the loss come from some team OTHER than the BROWNS!

Exactly.  Never forget:  **** THE BROWNS!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:26 PM)kevin Wrote: Everybody else has huge Fantasy Football Points Days against the Browns....Bengals are showing they can win and score without AJ Green against Philly....CBS Fantasy Football says Bengals may jump out to a 20 to 0 score early....I'm hoping Dalton throws for 300 yards again and TDs by LaFell, Boyd, Hill, Eifert....This does not mean I'm adding Nugent this week,but I am starting Dalton, Hill, LaFell and Boyd and even the Begals Defense because my Seattle Defense was up against Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. ....I'm all in on the Bengals clobbering the Browns just because every other team does. ....I liked the way Bengals looked against Eagles Defense, that was a good game by our offense and defense. Keep it going against the Browns of awful defense and who knows who at quarterback......add in Ajayi, Fitzgerald, McManus and what the heck, it is Christmas time, Rudolph because I don't have Eifert...but at the end of Fantasy Football I'm all in on Bengals smoking the Browns.....I'm almost tempted to add Burkhead and start him. Teams that need help at RB should add Burkhead replacing Bernard. Who knows, he may have his best game ever against Browns.

Based on this assessment, I'm picking the Browns to beat us. Pundits are often wrong. Besides, RGIII may start Sunday with Pryor as receiver. Weather will be cold.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals are rolling on defense, and their offense has finally benched a glaring weakness and allowed the QB spot to be somewhere other than 3 yards behind the center every single play. In other words, they are now playing on a more level playing field and their talent will crush the Browns on a level playing field.

I mean, we don't have to worry about horseshit refs from pissburgh or New England. It is Cleveland...should be called fair and the Bengals are just better.
Reply/Quote
Always want the Bengals to win big.

and flush it down !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Kevin, you are MY GUY. Get that pizza boy!!!

Reply/Quote
Its another rival game and a battle of Ohio. Bengals need another win this week against the Browns. Don't be the first team to give the Browns their 1st win of this season. This season has been a bust, but don't give the Browns their 1st win.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 03:26 PM)kevin Wrote: Everybody else has huge Fantasy Football Points Days against the Browns....Bengals are showing they can win and score without AJ Green against Philly....CBS Fantasy Football says Bengals may jump out to a 20 to 0 score early....I'm hoping Dalton throws for 300 yards again and TDs by LaFell, Boyd, Hill, Eifert....This does not mean I'm adding Nugent this week,but I am starting Dalton, Hill, LaFell and Boyd and even the Begals Defense because my Seattle Defense was up against Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay. ....I'm all in on the Bengals clobbering the Browns just because every other team does. ....I liked the way Bengals looked against Eagles Defense, that was a good game by our offense and defense. Keep it going against the Browns of awful defense and who knows who at quarterback......add in Ajayi, Fitzgerald, McManus and what the heck, it is Christmas time, Rudolph because I don't have Eifert...but at the end of Fantasy Football I'm all in on Bengals smoking the Browns.....I'm almost tempted to add Burkhead and start him. Teams that need help at RB should add Burkhead replacing Bernard. Who knows, he may have his best game ever against Browns.

id be happier if my 1st round Fantasy pick AJ green was on the field.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 04:40 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: He's going NOWHERE.....see the thread about it.
Yeah. And we all know damn well that this team is about to win out, just miss the playoffs, and **** up their draft position.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 02:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: id be happier if my 1st round Fantasy pick AJ green was on the field.
Me too. I hope your second rounder wasn't Allen Robinson like mine was.... Double whammy.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2016, 08:06 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Exactly.  Never forget:  **** THE BROWNS!!!

To be fair, if it wasnt for the Browns, there wouldnt be the Bengals. Just sayin.  Smirk
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 04:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: To be fair, if it wasnt for the Browns, there wouldnt be the Bengals. Just sayin.  Smirk
I think you're thinking of the "Ravens". Without the "Ravens", there'd be no Bengals.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 03:07 PM)jason Wrote: Yeah. And we all know damn well that this team is about to win out, just miss the playoffs, and **** up their draft position.

Sucks, but this almost seems likely to me.

Since Marv is staying no matter what i would rather us win out and atleast give us a shot at the Playoffs.

To the OP, yeah, we should stomp the Browns Sunday, flush it! Whatever
Reply/Quote
Win at least against the Browns. No team wants to be the one that loses to a winless team.
If they lose to Cleveland, depression will ensue.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2016, 04:18 PM)Millhouse Wrote: To be fair, if it wasnt for the Browns, there wouldnt be the Bengals. Just sayin.  Smirk

Well, I give credit to Art Modell.  If he doesn't fire Paul, no Bengals.  If he doesn't move the Browns to Baltimore at the end of '95, the stadium referendum in '96 may fail, so no Bengals.  Art's a great man.

So, yeah, **** the Browns  ThumbsUp  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote