Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Who’s Going to Nashville?
(01-17-2022, 06:49 AM)Adamantium Wrote: lol, I can't imagine Nashville being worse than Philly. I just can't. Philly is the worst city in America I've ever been to. And I've been to a lot. Philly was straight up 3rd world. So bad it made Detroit and Chicago seem actually kinda pleasant.  LMAO

I liked Phily a lot, but it's, um, "realistic" I'll say.  Cross the water into Camden and it's actually a lot worse.
Reply/Quote
I will be there, and every other home game! Lol obviously wearing opposite colors. If
Anyone has Nashville questions I am happy to answer. Also the criticism about Nashville above is valid BUT it really on describes Broadway which no local goes to anyway. Traffic does such though. Lol
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 01:46 AM)Benton Wrote: I listen to some country (Tyler Childers, Willie, Cash, etc). Downtown Nashville is just tractor rap. It's Florida Georgia Line and Fireball shots.

Hell yeah, sounds like a party to me. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 10:49 AM)Tomcat Wrote: Section 312

114 row b checking in. Ill be right behind Bengals bench. 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 04:58 PM)Titans2022 Wrote: I will be there, and every other home game! Lol obviously wearing opposite colors. If
Anyone has Nashville questions I am happy to answer. Also the criticism about Nashville above is valid BUT it really on describes Broadway which no local goes to anyway. Traffic does such though. Lol

Where should I eat after the game? I imagine we will wonder to Broadway...is there something there thats quick and accessible but also good? 
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:04 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Where should I eat after the game? I imagine we will wonder to Broadway...is there something there thats quick and accessible but also good? 

There’s a brand new thing call 5th and Broadway that has numerous restaurants and an awesome food hall. Everything from high end steak to burger places. Lots of Nashville favorites have locations there. Highly recommend it if you only want to be downtown.
Reply/Quote
Good chance I'll be around for some Saturday tailgating but I don't know yet if I'm going to the game or watching elsewhere.
Depending on the location and time for Friday meet-up, I might go to that.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2022, 05:40 PM)Titans2022 Wrote: There’s a brand new thing call 5th and Broadway that has numerous restaurants and an awesome food hall. Everything from high end steak to burger places. Lots of Nashville favorites have locations there. Highly recommend it if you only want to be downtown.

I was also thinking Hattie Bs is right off of Broadway, right? That could be a decent spot to hit up. 
Reply/Quote