Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry everyone
I didn't give a shit about seeing Tyler Huntley, Devonta Freeman, and whatever practice squad corners we have starting make the playoffs at 9-8 and get embarrassed the next week.

I just wanted to see that garbage human being under center for Pittsburgh lose and no longer hear people talk about his "final ride".

I'm sorry that Baltimore's patchwork team failed to do that and now all of us have to listen to the sports media keep talking about Ben's final season for at least a few more hours
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chiefs will handle it.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 20394888.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I wonder how many steelers fans will be in hiding next week after a 50-7 defeat?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't give a shit about seeing Tyler Huntley, Devonta Freeman, and whatever practice squad corners we have starting make the playoffs at 9-8 and get embarrassed the next week.

I just wanted to see that garbage human being under center for Pittsburgh lose and no longer hear people talk about his "final ride".

I'm sorry that Baltimore's patchwork team failed to do that and now all of us have to listen to the sports media keep talking about Ben's final season for at least a few more hours

We had a chance too but crap happens.
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: 20394888.jpg]

oh shit, I forgot that Steelers fans here legit defend raping women. Gross.

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:56 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Chiefs will handle it.

(01-09-2022, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wonder how many steelers fans will be in hiding next week after a 50-7 defeat?

(01-09-2022, 07:14 PM)Vambo Wrote: We had a chance too but crap happens.

All we need is the Raiders and Chargers to agree to tie  Rock On

Reply/Quote
Let's see if LV and LA sacrifice a baby goat before tonight's game and take the tie. Only way Pitt could miss
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: All we need is the Raiders and Chargers to agree to tie  Rock On

I have to think that would lead to charges of collusion, which I’m pretty sure is not okay because … gambling.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wonder how many steelers fans will be in hiding next week after a 50-7 defeat?

Nah, I’m just glad they earned a chance.  Not getting blown out would be a bonus, but my expectations have already been surpassed for this season, so I won’t get too upset.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:21 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: I have to think that would lead to charges of collusion, which I’m pretty sure is not okay because … gambling.  

No rules would be broken. You know, do something sketchy because "legal". The Steeler way. Figured you'd love the idea. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nah, I’m just glad they earned a chance.  Not getting blown out would be a bonus, but my expectations have already been surpassed for this season, so I won’t get too upset.  

I'm just sad the Bengals don't get to stomp them into oblivion one more time this year. :) Sad

Reply/Quote

What he said 
[Image: white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png]

(01-09-2022, 07:24 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Nah, I’m just glad they earned a chance.  Not getting blown out would be a bonus, but my expectations have already been surpassed for this season, so I won’t get too upset.  
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:14 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: oh shit, I forgot that Steelers fans here legit defend raping women. Gross.

Lol. Join the club of rooting for scumbags. Come on in with the other 31 teams. The waters warm.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:10 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: What he said 
[Image: white-down-pointing-backhand-index_1f447.png]

Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question of going into hiding once the beatdown is done. 

Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:12 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Lol. Join the club of rooting for scumbags. Come on in with the other 31 teams. The waters warm.

Only uncouth heathens pee in the pool. 

aka, Steelers fans.  Cool

Reply/Quote
Not worried. Like Ben trying to boink Stormy Daniels, Pitt having the last WC spot is just sloppy seconds.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah, but that doesn't answer my question of going into hiding once the beatdown is done. 

The Bengals beat them down twice, yet here we are. Try to keep up. Your smack isn't well thought out.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 08:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Only uncouth heathens pee in the pool. 

aka, Steelers fans.  Cool

[Image: RwtoBW4.gif?noredirect]
Reply/Quote
On a side note, if anyone wants a good laugh, muddle through this for 90 minutes. 
Im listening to it in another tab. It's like a train wreck that you can't look away from. 

Reply/Quote