Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sorry everyone
(01-10-2022, 01:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: His career unceremoniously ending on a tie between two other teams would’ve been hilarious.

Lol, yeah that crossed my mind too. 
Reply/Quote
Don't be sorry, be sorry for Carson Wentz! How is he a starter?

Be sorry for the chargers coach, why he irk D. carr and the raiders into a non tie, backing the Steelers into the playoffs once again?
Reply/Quote
I said during the game that neither of those teams deserved to be in the playoffs...but I'd rather it be the Steelers.

Just another week of local radio kissing Tomlin's ass after Ben has ANOTHER comeback winning drive while MT stands on the sideline allegedly making all the defensive play calls.

Truth is Pittsburgh beat a back up QB and a second string defense.  They play a big boy team next week.

Would I love the Steelers to win it all?  Absolutely!  But the realist in me sees the flaws this team has and how Tomlin really never changes anything so I don't expect much.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
[Image: rfI7ID0.jpg]

Since he owns the Bengals, rumor has it he's replacing Carr and playing for LV Saturday and for the Steelers on Sunday.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Since he owns the Bengals, rumor has it he's replacing Carr and playing for LV Saturday and for the Steelers on Sunday.  Hilarious

Upon further review.....the man has definitely invested in some manicures. For a big burley 40 year old, he's got some really pretty fingernails. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 06:39 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I didn't give a shit about seeing Tyler Huntley, Devonta Freeman, and whatever practice squad corners we have starting make the playoffs at 9-8 and get embarrassed the next week.

I just wanted to see that garbage human being under center for Pittsburgh lose and no longer hear people talk about his "final ride".

I'm sorry that Baltimore's patchwork team failed to do that and now all of us have to listen to the sports media keep talking about Ben's final season for at least a few more hours

thanks alot ya bums
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2022, 06:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: [Image: rfI7ID0.jpg]

Since he owns the Bengals, rumor has it he's replacing Carr and playing for LV Saturday and for the Steelers on Sunday.  Hilarious

Seems he sold that Bengals stock the last three meetings. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I have zero desire to rehash that discussion again for the umpteenth time.  Suffice to say there's plenty of exculpatory evidence as well, such as the victim denying she was raped until he friends pressured her into saying she was.  In any event, given neither of us where there or have any first hand knowledge of the incident we must view the facts.  Ben was never charged and the DA didn't even have enough evidence to secure an indictment with the grand jury.  You want to believe he did it, that's fine.  But you certainly cannot state it as fact as you did in your OP.  Well, you can, but it betrays a lack of adherence to fact.

In any event it's smack talk so I'll take it in that spirit.

It’s really easy to just say “I don’t like the guy, just the team” instead of saying it was “unsubstantiated”. Honestly surprised you two took the bait and tried to defend that pile of human garbage
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It’s really easy to just say “I don’t like the guy, just the team” instead of saying it was “unsubstantiated”. Honestly surprised you two took the bait and tried to defend that pile of human garbage

If by defend you mean point out actual facts, then sure.  I'm sure Ben was a complete ass in his younger years, he basically says as much himself.  I'm certainly not going to label the man a rapist based on one accusation with plenty of proof to discredit it and one in which the alleged victim stated nothing happened until her friends pressured her.  But, as I said, none of us were there, hence the need to adhere to actual known facts.

Or, to paraphrase your response, you could have said, "I don't like the guy hence I believe the accusations", instead of definitively labeling him a rapist.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 09:59 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It’s really easy to just say “I don’t like the guy, just the team” instead of saying it was “unsubstantiated”. Honestly surprised you two took the bait and tried to defend that pile of human garbage

Again, show me where I've defended him
[Image: 12417656_10208481126928364_5227831409754...e=5702BE1D]
Reply/Quote