no
10.00%
2 10.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm tired of freaking waiting...
(09-28-2018, 01:02 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It was a fun game to watch even though the high scoring shootouts aren't my favorites. I prefer a good 20-17 game featuring both O and D

Same here, i like to watch some good Defense myself.

But cannot deny those were some great throws from both QB's. That deep ball to Cooks was great by Goff IMO.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:04 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: That's it, I'm outta' here.

Eat Fish
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 09:49 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Who woulda thought those two D's would get run over like that ? I didn't think the final would be 6-9 but damn I didn't expect that either !

Part of the problem to is we rarely, once a season ? put 4 quarters together. Part of that is Merv and his got a 10 point lead in the 1st qtr hit the brakes philosophy. What makes up the rest of it ? What did we score against the Ravens in the 2nd half 3 pts. ?

I'm hoping that with Lazor and just the way the NFL is doing away with defense Merv will have to adapt and start keeping the foot on the gas. We got to see a glimpse of it in the Colts game going for it under 2 minutes in 1st half and a couple dozen people went nuts !

I was happy by and large. I've seen Merv hit the brakes so much I was just elated he grew a pair finally !

That's probably been the biggest part of it.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 10:12 AM)thillan Wrote: First, man that was a fun game to watch!

I think the passing just comes down to coaching. Sean McVay is INCREDIBLE, and does not let his foot off the gas at all. Made the Vikings go into shootout mode.

I think we are behind the times in terms of offense, sadly. Teams like the Chiefs and Rams are in a different stratosphere when it comes to offensive playcalling and execution. Did you see all the freaking green grass these receivers had when they caught the ball? Amazing!

Interested to see how the year shakes out, but these were two "elite" defenses.... I honestly think defense doesn't matter anymore, and it's more about offense being your best defense.

Goff was throwing dimes!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 10:22 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: The Rams are the best team in the NFL, right now. And part of the reason is Big Whit. Did you see him give up that sack last night ? I was shocked.

I saw him block one defender right into another and knock them both out of the play.  Shocked

Reply/Quote

YOU'LL BE BACK WHEN DALTON THROWS FOR 400!!!!!11!!!1!!11

Reply/Quote

See ya, jtigerteeth  Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: YOU'LL BE BACK WHEN DALTON THROWS FOR 400!!!!!11!!!1!!11

I'm not buying the fish you're selling.  I'm 54+ and smarter than that. 

It would be nice to see us torch the Phins next week when I'm in attendance and Dalton get his elusive 400 yard game.  I just want you to be happy, is that wrong?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:04 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Dalton could throw for 400 yards against those Falcon Safeties. That is a banged up Defense all the way around.

The Linebackers are banged up too big time. Eifert could have a huge day.

I hope Ryan throws it around rather than trying to run on us which seems to be our weakness right now.

We should pick him off a few times if Ryan wants to throw all game.

But will we hang on to em if that happens is the question Nate..... Sad

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not buying the fish you're selling.  I'm 54+ and smarter than that. 

It would be nice to see us torch the Phins next week when I'm in attendance and Dalton get his elusive 400 yard game.  I just want you to be happy, is that wrong?

LOL

I'll be there with the wife and i'll be expecting that outcome now.  Cool

*smooches*

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:17 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm not buying the fish you're selling.  I'm 54+ and smarter than that. 

[Image: keep-calm-you-old-fish-eyed-fool-3.jpg]

Reply/Quote

As the great (former) boardmember, Jwayne, once said

[Image: 1a78028d874b84822ed4092168e85f66.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Interesting timing for this thread because the last 400 yard passing game by the Bengals occurred in ATLANTA.

Palmer 412 yds (10-24-2010)
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: LOL

I'll be there with the wife and i'll be expecting that outcome now.  Cool

*smooches*

I swear i just read your good bye letter just a few hours before this
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Interesting timing for this thread because the last 400 yard passing game by the Bengals occurred in ATLANTA.

Palmer 412 yds (10-24-2010)

Yep. One of the four that Palmer had with the Bengals.

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:54 PM)TSwigZ Wrote: I swear i just read your good bye letter just a few hours before this

I ain't bitin the fish your swingin in front of my nose. 

Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 01:10 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I saw him block one defender right into another and knock them both out of the play.  Shocked

Saw that to  Shocked

We oughta do a list of MB's biggest blunders. Of course Akili Smith will be #1 but it would be interesting to see where letting Whit walk ranks among fans. Offseason thread I suppose. Has it been done before ?
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 02:39 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m tired of waiting for a lot of things when it comes to the Bengals. A playoff win, a new head coach...

New owner..
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
This seems like as good of a place to put this as anywhere since the game is what (presumably) triggered this thread.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2018, 03:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This seems like as good of a place to put this as anywhere since the game is what (presumably) triggered this thread.

Not to mention the best running back in the nfl.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote