Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I miss Marvin
Yes I said it. Marvin was the only one who could have some type of control over the team and now that he’s gone it’s evident senile Mike Clown is running the asylum again. This feels like it’s gonna be another lost decade
Reply/Quote
It is possible that Marvin was indeed calling some of the shots for personnel.
Reply/Quote
I was among Marvin's biggest supporters here, but even I said it was time for a change. Hopefully folks are just being overly cynical of the moves to date. It's not like we've blown our load in FA. Hell add all our signing up and it still equals out to about the same that Detroit is shelling out for Trey Flowers and we have at least 1 DE already on our team better than him.

But we do need a Marvin meme with that "Do you miss me yet" phrase at the bottom.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This reminds me of when my sister was crying because her d-bag boyfriend was being a d-bag and my old man said "Just remember how you feel right now when he calls you to make up."
Reply/Quote
Rolleyes :paul:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.
2) I'm concerned about the future.

Both things can be true.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I was among Marvin's biggest supporters here, but even I said it was time for a change. 

Same.

But I think Trademark would be complaining even if we hired Belichick as our HC.
Reply/Quote
ZzzzZzzz
Reply/Quote
This is laughable. Already missing Marvin and we haven't been able to see what ZT and his staff do with this team yet? Yes, Bengals FA has been normal Bengal FA so far, so that should not be a big surprise to anyone. But the flip out reactions of many are overboard. Thinking there is a severe shortage of Zoloft in the Cincinnati fan-base.

Reply/Quote
wtf Marvin was the guy who brought Hart and Brown in? this is the dumbest thread ive seen in awhile

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 11:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It is possible that Marvin was indeed calling some of the shots for personnel.

Probable. After all he was Mikes friend.

How many of those does he have - i'm guessing not many. Not only due to age but also personality. 

Reply/Quote
Free Agency hasn't even started yet and the season is already over. LMAO
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: 1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.

Both things can be true.

This :andy:

Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:37 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Free Agency hasn't even started yet and the season is already over. LMAO

:giggle: Yes. We did some good things and seen some things we need to work on. But overall we are happy with the effort and look forwawrd to building on these things in 2020. :giggle:

Hilarious

Reply/Quote
Self-loathing fans.

Saw this thread coming from a million miles away, it was just a matter of who was going to be the one to throw it out there.
Reply/Quote
can someone change the F to an H on my t-shirt?

[Image: unnamed.0.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:34 PM)Okeana Wrote: wtf Marvin was the guy who brought Hart and Brown in? this is the dumbest thread ive seen in awhile

You sure about that last sentence? Jungle Noise could just be one megathread right now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: :giggle: Yes. We did some good things and seen some things we need to work on. But overall we are happy with the effort and look forwawrd to building on these things in 2020. :giggle:

Hilarious

Marvin needs to show Zac Taylor how to do his job...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: 1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.

Both things can be true.

Agree.
Reply/Quote
This thread is so infected with bad it gave me herpes.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote