Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
I miss Marvin - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: I miss Marvin (/Thread-I-miss-Marvin)

Pages: 1 2

I miss Marvin - Trademark - 03-13-2019

Yes I said it. Marvin was the only one who could have some type of control over the team and now that he’s gone it’s evident senile Mike Clown is running the asylum again. This feels like it’s gonna be another lost decade

RE: I miss Marvin - THE PISTONS - 03-13-2019

It is possible that Marvin was indeed calling some of the shots for personnel.

RE: I miss Marvin - bfine32 - 03-13-2019

I was among Marvin's biggest supporters here, but even I said it was time for a change. Hopefully folks are just being overly cynical of the moves to date. It's not like we've blown our load in FA. Hell add all our signing up and it still equals out to about the same that Detroit is shelling out for Trey Flowers and we have at least 1 DE already on our team better than him.

But we do need a Marvin meme with that "Do you miss me yet" phrase at the bottom.

RE: I miss Marvin - Nately120 - 03-13-2019

This reminds me of when my sister was crying because her d-bag boyfriend was being a d-bag and my old man said "Just remember how you feel right now when he calls you to make up."

RE: I miss Marvin - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-13-2019

Rolleyes :paul:

RE: I miss Marvin - Big Boss - 03-13-2019

1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.
2) I'm concerned about the future.

Both things can be true.

RE: I miss Marvin - fredtoast - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 11:54 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I was among Marvin's biggest supporters here, but even I said it was time for a change. 

Same.

But I think Trademark would be complaining even if we hired Belichick as our HC.

RE: I miss Marvin - sandwedge - 03-13-2019

ZzzzZzzz

RE: I miss Marvin - HarleyDog - 03-13-2019

This is laughable. Already missing Marvin and we haven't been able to see what ZT and his staff do with this team yet? Yes, Bengals FA has been normal Bengal FA so far, so that should not be a big surprise to anyone. But the flip out reactions of many are overboard. Thinking there is a severe shortage of Zoloft in the Cincinnati fan-base.

RE: I miss Marvin - Okeana - 03-13-2019

wtf Marvin was the guy who brought Hart and Brown in? this is the dumbest thread ive seen in awhile

RE: I miss Marvin - Atomic Orange - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 11:51 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It is possible that Marvin was indeed calling some of the shots for personnel.

Probable. After all he was Mikes friend.

How many of those does he have - i'm guessing not many. Not only due to age but also personality. 

RE: I miss Marvin - whodey4life84 - 03-13-2019

Free Agency hasn't even started yet and the season is already over. LMAO

RE: I miss Marvin - Atomic Orange - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: 1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.

Both things can be true.

This :andy:

RE: I miss Marvin - HarleyDog - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 12:37 PM)whodey4life84 Wrote: Free Agency hasn't even started yet and the season is already over. LMAO

:giggle: Yes. We did some good things and seen some things we need to work on. But overall we are happy with the effort and look forwawrd to building on these things in 2020. :giggle:

Hilarious

RE: I miss Marvin - NKURyan - 03-13-2019

Self-loathing fans.

Saw this thread coming from a million miles away, it was just a matter of who was going to be the one to throw it out there.

RE: I miss Marvin - Vas Deferens - 03-13-2019

can someone change the F to an H on my t-shirt?

[Image: unnamed.0.jpg]

RE: I miss Marvin - jason - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 12:34 PM)Okeana Wrote: wtf Marvin was the guy who brought Hart and Brown in? this is the dumbest thread ive seen in awhile

You sure about that last sentence? Jungle Noise could just be one megathread right now.

RE: I miss Marvin - jason - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 12:49 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: :giggle: Yes. We did some good things and seen some things we need to work on. But overall we are happy with the effort and look forwawrd to building on these things in 2020. :giggle:

Hilarious

Marvin needs to show Zac Taylor how to do his job...

RE: I miss Marvin - Socal Bengals fan - 03-13-2019

(03-13-2019, 12:07 PM)Big Boss Wrote: 1) I'm glad Marvin is gone.

Both things can be true.

Agree.

RE: I miss Marvin - RunKijanaRun - 03-13-2019

This thread is so infected with bad it gave me herpes.