Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I really despise Travis Kelce
I've hated Kelce ever since THIS moment.  Glad he lost that day and had the smirk wiped off his face.

[Image: nuB0ZPj.gif]
Reply/Quote
I hope the brother gets the trophy in 2 weeks.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Next year we will get the #1 seed. I want to see his losing face in Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
His face after Pratt took the ball away from him was priceless....
Reply/Quote
Kelce has always been a douchbag.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:45 PM)Bbeagle Wrote: The Bengals were a feel-good team. For someone who was tired over the Bills and KC getting all the attention, they could instead root for this underdog instead. Then came the week before the Bills game and there was all this trash-talking about how much more superior the Bengals were. 

The whole 'we were ahead 7-3' 6 minutes in, and the NFL should give us a win for that. And acting like you're the only team that got screwed. The Bills got completely screwed too. Their entire season was playing for #1 and the bye to play KC in the championship game at home. And that was taken away from them after the Hamlin game. It's possible that game would have happened if the Bills got a bye and played Jacksonville instead of Dolphins then Bengals.

The whole 'We won 9 games in a row - we're dominating!'. Do you realize the Bills won 8 games in a row going into the Cincinnati game? Trash talking when you're pretty much the same is strange. 

'The NFL disrespected us' - ummm.... you did NOTHING for this 'great respect'. KC has been great for 5 years. The Bills have been great for 3 years. Cincinnati surprised everyone by going to the Superbowl, then started 0-2, 2-3, 4-4.... losing to teams like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Some good games against crappy teams like the Saints, Panthers and Falcons. There is nothing there to respect.

Yeah, the Bengals are a good team, but not an elite team. It takes time to EARN that. This fan base has been suffering for 30 years, how do they get so cocky and arrogant so quickly? Yes, it was possible they could have gotten to the Superbowl this year, with even 1 play gone differently yesterday, but ACT like underdogs not kings.

Then this trash-talking about the Atlanta ticket sales. Everyone saw through this and can't believe Bengals fans believed this half-truth Donald Trumpesque lie. Cincinnati was selling tickets for a possible Bengals/Jax game. KC was selling tickets for a possible Bengals/KC game, and Buffalo was selling tickets for a possible Bills/Jax game. That's 100% normal in the NFL. They always sell the tickets early. 

Then the Arrowhead / Burrow-head crap. You don't give free bulletin board material to the opposing team!

Many of my friends (who main team is not the Bengals) say they were Bengals fans 4 weeks ago, but not now. 

You lose points for generalizing the entire fan base and also for speaking down at Bengals fans like the Bills have earned respect while the Bengals are still working on it.

The Bengals have been to the AFC title game the last 2 years and also a Super Bowl. What have the Bills done? Also, we were at least relevant from 2005 to 2015. Yall should be more humble than us, tbh.

I won't hate on the Bills fan base, though. Most of yall have been pretty decent even after the loss, but there's always some salty ones in the bunch.

The Bengals themselves aren't cocky for the most part. We have some confident guys, but they are all good dudes. Let's be honest, 90% of this is from Mike Hilton saying "Burrowhead" on the sidelines during an intense game. Mic picked it up and someone put it out to go viral. The Chiefs, Bills and every team has at least one guy who has said worse during a game.

People just don't want to like the Bengals. It was cute when we were the underdog. Now that we're sticking around and becoming a problem for so many teams, the charm is gone.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 01:08 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Maybe next time, our Mayor doesn't put out a stupid video the day before the biggest game of the year.

Maybe next time, a player who is mic'd up doesn't call the place that they've only won 1 game "Burrowhead."

Maybe next time, Eli Apple just...doesn't ***** tweet the first thing that comes to his brain.

This team did a lot of work to turn the general NFL audience against them. I hope they learn from this.

I know it's an AFCCG and you don't need bulletin board material or extra motivation, but it'll never go to waste. Best to just not give it at all.

My feelings exactly!
Go Benton Panthers!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 03:45 PM)Bbeagle Wrote: The Bengals were a feel-good team. For someone who was tired over the Bills and KC getting all the attention, they could instead root for this underdog instead. Then came the week before the Bills game and there was all this trash-talking about how much more superior the Bengals were. 

The whole 'we were ahead 7-3' 6 minutes in, and the NFL should give us a win for that. And acting like you're the only team that got screwed. The Bills got completely screwed too. Their entire season was playing for #1 and the bye to play KC in the championship game at home. And that was taken away from them after the Hamlin game. It's possible that game would have happened if the Bills got a bye and played Jacksonville instead of Dolphins then Bengals.

The whole 'We won 9 games in a row - we're dominating!'. Do you realize the Bills won 8 games in a row going into the Cincinnati game? Trash talking when you're pretty much the same is strange. 

'The NFL disrespected us' - ummm.... you did NOTHING for this 'great respect'. KC has been great for 5 years. The Bills have been great for 3 years. Cincinnati surprised everyone by going to the Superbowl, then started 0-2, 2-3, 4-4.... losing to teams like Cleveland and Pittsburgh. Some good games against crappy teams like the Saints, Panthers and Falcons. There is nothing there to respect.

Yeah, the Bengals are a good team, but not an elite team. It takes time to EARN that. This fan base has been suffering for 30 years, how do they get so cocky and arrogant so quickly? Yes, it was possible they could have gotten to the Superbowl this year, with even 1 play gone differently yesterday, but ACT like underdogs not kings.

Then this trash-talking about the Atlanta ticket sales. Everyone saw through this and can't believe Bengals fans believed this half-truth Donald Trumpesque lie. Cincinnati was selling tickets for a possible Bengals/Jax game. KC was selling tickets for a possible Bengals/KC game, and Buffalo was selling tickets for a possible Bills/Jax game. That's 100% normal in the NFL. They always sell the tickets early. 

Then the Arrowhead / Burrow-head crap. You don't give free bulletin board material to the opposing team!

Many of my friends (who main team is not the Bengals) say they were Bengals fans 4 weeks ago, but not now. 

It's hard to take posts like this serious when you say that a team that made it to the Super Bowl, and then followed it up by landing in the AFC Championship game is not an elite team. Go ahead and tell football professionals what you think and see what they say.

If you have a bone to pick with Cincinnati at least be rational with your opinions. If you don't like the trash talk, that's understandable but that is nothing new in football either.
Reply/Quote

Take your schtick back to The Stadium Wall or whatever cesspool you frequent.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote

I can agree with your point about our cancelled game. I also didn't feel like the Bengals should be awarded a win because of under 10 minutes of football. It didn't sit right with me.

However, we got punished for that way more than you did, for reasons completely unknown. You lost the shot at the #1, however you wouldn't have been punished by going to Arrowhead. We lost the shot at the #2, and guess where we had to go? We had to go to your place. Completely inconsistent. 

If you really think there's nothing to respect about a team going from 4-4 to 14-4... I don't know what to say man. I agree we don't command 'equal' respect to the Chiefs, as they've achieved more than we have. But who else should command more respect in the AFC as of right now? I have tons of respect for your Bills and I would generally like to see them win the SB if the Bengals are out, but while you've been better for a season or two more than we have, you haven't been to the Super Bowl, and you haven't been to the AFCCG back-to-back. Isn't a lot between our teams, but we have clearly achieved a little more recently than you guys and the rest of the AFC (bar KC). There's nothing wrong with our fanbase being proud of it.

Agree you don't give bulletin board material to teams etc, but come on man, the 'trash talk' coming out of the Bengals has been really weak stuff. If this is really putting people off of the Bengals, those people need to look at themselves. Us nullifying the neutral site AFCCG and then saying 'better get those refunds!' is about as weak as 'trash talk' can get. Our worst trash talker is Eli Apple, who is largely derided by the entire league, and Bengals fans generally agree with everybody else on that one.

I just think you're being pretty unfair on us.
Reply/Quote
I laughed when I seen it. Cincinnati lives rent free in that dude's head.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.

we talked about other teams giving the bengals free motivation...  Thats what the Mayor of Cincy did for KC
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 09:06 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Righteous Brothers

but if KC took it so personally, how they need a boneheaded penalty to keep game from OT is kind of puzzling.

good catch, just saying it sure seemed like really moved up the comments after the Bills game issue.. especially the Mayor.. that was way uncalled for
Reply/Quote
You guys are way too serious about this stuff. Chiefs had to hear it all week. Bengals couldn't back up their talk and, guess what, now the Chiefs get to talk.

Did the Chiefs talk junk at the Jags after their win? NO. Why? Because the Jags didn't call their stadium Trevorhead. Because Jax mayor didn't proclaim their QB Mahomes' father.

Have fun w this stuff and move on. Turn about is fair play. Here's the reality of it... Bengals played their worst game since Halloween night and it took an UNBELIEVEABLE string of missed calls and terrible officiating for them to lose an incredibly close game on the road. Bengals need to get better, period. Let's enjoy the offseason and move on!

Kelce can talk because he deserves to do so. Period. Point blank. Kelce is talking because the Bengals started talking first. Truth is that wither team was goingnto get HAMMERED by the Eagles. Bengals dinged up O line wasn't going to be able to handle that front. Bengals need to fix their trenches. It's a process that I'm going to enjoy watching happen!
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2023, 02:39 PM)PDub80 Wrote: You guys are way too serious about this stuff. Chiefs had to hear it all week. Bengals couldn't back up their talk and, guess what, now the Chiefs get to talk.

Did the Chiefs talk junk at the Jags after their win? NO. Why? Because the Jags didn't call their stadium Trevorhead. Because Jax mayor didn't proclaim their QB Mahomes' father.

Have fun w this stuff and move on. Turn about is fair play. Here's the reality of it... Bengals played their worst game since Halloween night and it took an UNBELIEVEABLE string of missed calls and terrible officiating for them to lose an incredibly close game on the road. Bengals need to get better, period. Let's enjoy the offseason and move on!

Kelce can talk because he deserves to do so. Period. Point blank. Kelce is talking because the Bengals started talking first. Truth is that wither team was goingnto get HAMMERED by the Eagles. Bengals dinged up O line wasn't going to be able to handle that front. Bengals need to fix their trenches. It's a process that I'm going to enjoy watching happen!

I feel ya, but I'm pretty sure KC has been chirping a bit before just this last game. They've been having a lot of success and getting big heads about themselves way before our players did. It's a rivalry now, for sure.

Agree that the backup line is 100% the biggest reason we lost. They couldn't handle the guys KC has up front. We have to beef up. Jonah and La'el are both injury prone.

We need more starter quality guys behind them. Or to just replace Jonah with a better Tackle who stays healthy.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 12:24 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't care if he was a Bearcat or not. The fact he was makes it all the worse. Last game he was taking shots at Cincinnati Chili, and last night with his "Know your role and shut your mouth" bs. Dude, you're 1-4, a 25% win percentage and you're gonna run your mouth and talk trash after a win. My feelings towards him are quickly reaching Rapistberger levels.

After all the trash talk from your team/fans/mayor… this is what you’ve got? Any idea what Burrows record vs the Browns is? Do you consider the Browns an elite team? You’re just butthurt. You’ll get over it! Next season is right around the corner. And guess who’s coming back to LombardiHead??
Patrick Mahomes career record is 59-15. What’s your quarterback doing for you??
Reply/Quote
I like Kelce. He's a heck of a player.
I let him enjoy his moment. If you're not a Bengals fan it was actually pretty funny what he said.

Bengals fans/players gave the Cheifs added motivation like the Bengals had the week prior.
Hopefully everyone learned a lesson.

Next year we'll see another meme of him dissapointed when they lose and it'll all be worth it.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 11:00 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: After all the trash talk from your team/fans/mayor… this is what you’ve got? Any idea what Burrows record vs the Browns is? Do you consider the Browns an elite team? You’re just butthurt. You’ll get over it! Next season is right around the corner. And guess who’s coming back to LombardiHead??

Shoo Fly 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 11:00 PM)FRANCH15E Wrote: After all the trash talk from your team/fans/mayor… this is what you’ve got? Any idea what Burrows record vs the Browns is? Do you consider the Browns an elite team? You’re just butthurt. You’ll get over it! Next season is right around the corner. And guess who’s coming back to LombardiHead??

Real easy to run your mouth after the fact.  Not a lot of that on KC's part until the game was over.  Straight cowards over there. Guess ya'll are the types to wait til it's nice and safe.  They're the dudes that don't wear team colors to work the Friday before the game because they're scared, but come to work with their chest puffed out Monday when it's safe.

You frauds will get smoked in the Super Bowl and be wide open to another loss at the hands of the Bengals in 23, Arrowhead or not.  

All of the Mahomes ball-licking will stop when he loses yet another big game and Hurts gets the media attention.  It was fun watching the Bengals delay his coronation as the next face of the league, but I guess we all have to let another young qb do it just this once.  

The fall will be far and the tears will be delicious.  
Reply/Quote
I might not be happy with him as bengal fan but loved him as a UC fan and had been a great representative for the Bearcats, was showing his bearcat colors early in the week. It seemed he had not said very much past 2 years about Bengals/KC until really the Mayor went after his dude in Mahomes, im wondering how some of our players would have responded if KC Mayor did something like that to Burrow. I am sure the theme "Burrow-head" and ticket comment was already there to piss some off but Mayor was the iceberg.. As for game, it was there time.. no excuses in the end they made more plays than we did... time to look at the offseason for hopes to get to SB again.. we will need to get that home field advantage in AFC Championship game
Reply/Quote