Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I remember.....
the last time the Steelers were 8-5 and had to win out to make the playoffs. Wink
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: the last time the Steelers were 8-5 and had to win out to make the playoffs.   Wink

Always living in the past.  Mellow

Just wait until the Bengals get revenge for that hit.  One of the hits.  Sometime!

Cool
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 08:40 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: the last time the Steelers were 8-5 and had to win out to make the playoffs.   Wink

Was that the year Ben raped the college student with his goon OL and security team getting an assist?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

That was the year Carson got injured in that playoff game vs. the Steelers and was out. Coincidentally this year Dalton got injured vs the Steelers in a game nearing the post season and is out.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Was that the year Ben raped the college student with his goon OL and security team getting an assist?

This is a poor attempt even for you...Oh wait sorry this is literally all you talk about anymore.  Must be feeling the demise of your Bengals season again.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is a poor attempt even for you...Oh wait sorry this is literally all you talk about anymore.  Must be feeling the demise of your Bengals season again.

Anymore? I think that's all he ever talked about.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Steelers fans: nothing but memory and adipose tissue.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 09:52 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Was that the year Ben raped the college student with his goon OL and security team getting an assist?

Is that your "opinion" or do you have "sources"?   Cool
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:11 AM)GMDino Wrote: Is that your "opinion" or do you have "sources"?   Cool

What up with the sources? I've seen you type this several times. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:51 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Steelers fans: nothing but memory and adipose tissue.

How would you know?  You're a Bengal fan.  You have the memory of a gnat.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:07 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: How would you know?  You're a Bengal fan.  You have the memory of a gnat.

I don't know, some Bengal fans do have a good memory when it comes to bringing up the Steelers past.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 11:53 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: What up with the sources? I've seen you type this several times. 

Luvnit had a post early in the season (may have been before the first Steelers game) about how his "sources" inside the Bengals locker room were telling him how Lewis was telling the team to avoid all the on-filed nonsense and dirty play, etc.

Luvnit also has a history of spouting things that are his opinions that he claims are facts.  And admitted as such on the old board.

He's funny.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 10:42 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This is a poor attempt even for you...Oh wait sorry this is literally all you talk about anymore.  Must be feeling the demise of your Bengals season again.

I thought you were going down memory lane, but I understand why any Steeler's fan with an ounce of character would love to forget Ben's antics off the field.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:32 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I thought you were going down memory lane, but I understand why any Steeler's fan with an ounce of character would love to forget Ben's antics off the field.

Who said anything about forgetting it?  When it's your only thing in the world though it surely speaks volumes about you and not Ben.  The fact that you have nothing else to discuss about my post also tells me that you feel it to.   Cool

Reply/Quote

Wasn't that back when they had a defense?

Giving up 20 to a guy off the bench in his first NFL game... yup... impressive.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 01:42 PM)Benton Wrote: Wasn't that back when they had a defense?

Giving up 20 to a guy off the bench in his first NFL game... yup... impressive.

Mellow

Meh...we didn't really have much of an offence back then so......it's a wash.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Meh...we didn't really have much of an offence back then so......it's a wash.

But... defense wins championships.
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 02:06 PM)Benton Wrote: But... defense wins championships.

Why are you quoting Bear Bryant?

[Image: tumblr_mxx8xxRrNp1s3dn7vo1_1280.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 12:41 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Who said anything about forgetting it?  When it's your only thing in the world though it surely speaks volumes about you and not Ben.  The fact that you have nothing else to discuss about my post also tells me that you feel it to.   Cool

Feel what? I am confident the Bengals odds favor them winning the AFCN and the Steelers odds are out or a wild card at best. I have enjoyed watching the Bengals in 2015 and I learned a long time ago in the NFL health is a crap shoot come playoff time. I also learned when things look bleak one week, they can look 100% different a week later. That works both ways so as good as the health of the Steelers team looks right now, by playoff time they can look like a different team. I will worry about a playoff game when I am sitting in my seat watching it in a few weeks and know I have no control of the outcome. Win or lose life will go on and I have a great life outside of NFL football. So, I have no idea what you think I am feeling right now.

Reply/Quote
(12-15-2015, 03:22 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote:
Quote:Feel what? I am confident the Bengals odds favor them winning the AFCN and the Steelers odds are out or a wild card at best.

Hey man...I say this with all sincerity.  Have you lost your marbles?  Read what you just wrote, then go ahead and read the title of this thread along with my first post.  Then and only then, reply.

Quote:I have enjoyed watching the Bengals in 2015 and I learned a long time ago in the NFL health is a crap shoot come playoff time. I also learned when things look bleak one week, they can look 100% different a week later. That works both ways so as good as the health of the Steelers team looks right now, by playoff time they can look like a different team. I will worry about a playoff game when I am sitting in my seat watching it in a few weeks and know I have no control of the outcome. Win or lose life will go on and I have a great life outside of NFL football. So, I have no idea what you think I am feeling right now.

wut?

Reply/Quote