Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think we got lucky...
I think we match up against KC better anyways.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Its a huge task to beat either of those teams in Championship game.

Yet said all along that I would rather face KC in a shootout than the Bills defense.

Plus not saying it will play out this way, but after the halftime adjustments the Bengals looked good against KC.

They now have played against Mahomes once before recently as well and won so they won't be awestruck by his talent beforehand and prepared.

Not saying Bengals are favored in this game but

I still believe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:21 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I mean, both offenses looked unstoppable last night (as we saw in the final 2 minutes).

I think we're correctly the underdog against either.

I just preferred Buffalo win because I really don't want to see KC in the Super Bowl again and this gives them, roughly, a 50% shot at that happening.

I am hopeful that our defense steps up like they did against Tennessee, but we're not going to given 3 interceptions against KC like we did against Tenn...

I mean to be fair Mahomes threw two interceptions that the Bengals just straight up dropped, Mahomes is great but he takes risk, our defenders just have to make the plays this time around.

Should be a shootout and we just gotta hope we get the ball last.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would add that the temperature in Buffalo on Sunday is projected to be 20 degrees colder than Kansas City at game time (46 degrees to 27 degrees), and with Buffalo in the Eastern Time Zone (KC is in the Central), the temperature would start dropping precipitously during the game. (The day before the low projected is 7 degrees and the high only 15 degrees, so who knows.) Cincinnati is too dependent on our passing game right now to make this game into a weather-driven running game. The Bengals should try to improve the running game during the off season (offensive line, etc.), but right now it is not where it needs to be for bad-weather games.
Reply/Quote