Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I think we just ended Tannehill's career
He was touted through the week as someone who could come in and get the job done with or without Henry and we just spiked him below the Dalton line. LMAO
Reply/Quote
Made him look like a pure bum. Dude just isnt THAT guy. They need a better QB. If they can somehow get Russell Wilson theyll likely win a superbowl. Tannehill just cant make the reads you need
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Ryan TanneHELL. What an utter debacle.
Reply/Quote
Taylor needs to hit a Nashville bar and dedicate a game ball to Tannehill. Do it wearing an orange cowboy hat while this is blaring in the jukebox https://youtu.be/vrvFx9-qTHI
Reply/Quote
I won't lie, I was getting reeeeaaaallllly tired of the pre-game talk about how dangerous Tannehill is. I don't think he's a scrub. But he's in Dalton territory as a guy that's not going to get you over the hump when it comes down to the wire. And that's what the Titans need to focus on getting. While the Bengals need to focus on a better O-line (for the many'th season in a row).

Honestly, though, I just love seeing some new faces in the AFC this year who should make things interesting in coming years. Titans, Bills, Bengals... I love seeing that. It wasn't long ago those teams were considered doormats. They've really pumped up some new markets, and getting that energy is so much fun.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This must be how teams felt after playing Andy Dalton lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:27 PM)Roland Wrote: He was touted through the week as someone who could come in and get the job done with or without Henry and we just spiked him below the Dalton line.   LMAO

Not to play the apologist, but two of his INTs were really tightly competitive balls that could have gone either way.  I give HUGE credit to Apple for batting that ball in the air and for Bates undercutting the route.  Hilton's was the biggest in the game, even though they did nothing with it.  
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Not to play the apologist, but two of his INTs were really tightly competitive balls that could have gone either way.  I give HUGE credit to Apple for batting that ball in the air and for Bates undercutting the route.  Hilton's was the biggest in the game, even though they did nothing with it.  

Yeah, those were great plays.  But taking care of the ball in a tight game is job one.  And whether it's deserved or not, the fans and the analysts are eviscerating him.  They just wrote the narrative on Tannehill, right or wrong.
Reply/Quote
he looking like b. mayfield out there
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:02 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: he looking like b. mayfield out there

Baker Mayfield kicked the shit out of us.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 10:31 PM)phil413 Wrote: Taylor needs to hit a Nashville bar and dedicate a game ball to Tannehill. Do it wearing an orange cowboy hat while this is blaring in the jukebox https://youtu.be/vrvFx9-qTHI

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
He'd make a very good back-up. A vet who is a winner. Rather have him than Brandon Allen.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Hmmm... Tanehill started the game with a pick and ended it the same way.... What are the odds?
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Another man to get Burrow'd. Even Big Ben saw Burrow and retired mid season basically. Why are all the teams with a crazy good RB strapped with a crap QB?
Reply/Quote
I expect Jimmy G to be out tonight, too. If SF does lose it’s nothing but elite QB’s left.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Burrow
Allen
Brady
Stafford (elite might be a bit generous but he had a great year)

Reply/Quote
Zac still doesn't know how to get the best out of Tannehill
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Tannerhill had them in the game, not sure why all the bashing on him... the last INT was on the receiver. Otherwise he could have thad the last say for a Bullock FG...
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:06 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Hmmm... Tanehill started the game with a pick and ended it the same way.... What are the odds?

Low.

Tannehill will never be a backup. There will always be a bad team that could use him. His biggest flaw to me is he refuses to run at times even though he may be the 2nd most physically opposing QB in the league after Josh Allen. 
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:07 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I expect Jimmy G to be out tonight, too. If SF does lose it’s nothing but elite QB’s left.

Mahomes
Rodgers
Burrow
Allen
Brady
Stafford (elite might be a bit generous but he had a great year)

He was elite in Detroit, even after Johnson retired.

Problem was the rest of that team was TERRIBLE!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:04 PM)samhain Wrote: Baker Mayfield kicked the shit out of us.

So you're saying Baker is good, lol. My statement stands, R. Tannehill looked like B. Mayfield out there. Throwing 3-4 picks when they have a RB behind them that is "best in the league." Foiling the whole game up. 

You can try to talk trash to a fellow Bengals fan but you shouldn't use the Browns as your stance, I live in Cleveland. They get to say they beat the superbowl winner twice. That's all they get. They probably use a 3d printer to make a trophy out of that.
Reply/Quote