Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I usually don't care one way or the other about uniforms, but....
(09-15-2015, 04:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The Browns numbers have that cheap discount look.   They gotta get out of the brown color.  

They need something like this:  

[Image: EBhlYSQ.jpg]

Wouldn't that make them the Oranges?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-27-2015, 11:53 PM)McC Wrote: Wouldn't that make them the Oranges?

No BG has the same colors as the Browns.  They just use brown to accent.  

Well places accents in uniforms can make it or break it.  Why they should let Nike go nuts.
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No BG has the same colors as the Browns.  They just use brown to accent.  

Well places accents in uniforms can make it or break it.  Why they should let Nike go nuts.

The Browns uni's will change soon enough. There's no way they're keeping that.
  That said, I think the Bengals helmet is great but they need to back  to 90s uni's with subtle  Bengal stripes and the Bengal on the Sleeve.
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2015, 05:38 PM)IsaacCurtis Wrote: The Browns uni's will change soon enough. There's no way they're keeping that.
  That said, I think the Bengals helmet is great but they need to back  to 90s uni's with subtle  Bengal stripes and the Bengal on the Sleeve.

I'm a big fan of the leaping tiger on the sleeve, but I also think it looks a bit goofy in a good way.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-28-2015, 12:38 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No BG has the same colors as the Browns.  They just use brown to accent.  

But BG isn't the Browns, it's the Falcons.

The Browns aren't named after a bird. Or the color. But how many people would get confused if the Browns showed up in uniforms that weren't brown?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think those uniforms are made to be like fine impressionism art.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Mf300e8205f805f75bbe7464f29544...=225&h=160]

If you squint they look better and then you can't notice your team's losing score.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Brown is close enough to black anyway.
You ever wonder why the division is basically all black ...except for the dark brown.
Reply/Quote
Browns' uniforms make them look like a college team.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2015, 05:26 PM)Benton Wrote: But BG isn't the Browns, it's the Falcons.

The Browns aren't named after a bird. Or the color. But how many people would get confused if the Browns showed up in uniforms that weren't brown?

Making brown an accent color is still showing up with brown on. And mascot names have nothing to do with this, orange, brown, and white are hard colors to make look sweet. That's why you minimize brown. Ever wonder why the Browns always wore white even at home all those years .... Because brown is an awful color.

It's maddening they wanted to keep the colors, history, and name in Cleveland. Should have let them go to Baltimore and started new.
Reply/Quote
(09-24-2015, 01:21 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There are a lot of bad uniforms in the NFL.  And a lot of them are the "traditional" ones that no one wants to touch.    

Looking at you: Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jets, Patriots, Broncos, 49ers,

Pitt should keep helmets but the rest needs fixed .
Pats need to go back to 1980's uniforms .
Broncos need to go back to the 80's as well.  
49ers late 80's or early 90's was their best.  
Jets need a whole new deal.   Let Nike go crazy.  
Browns ... Same as the jets.   Let Nike go nuts.

And for God's sake, please burn all of these..
[Image: new-jacksonville-jaguars-football-helmets.jpeg]

On a note of non-hatred, I really like the simplistic nature of the Packers throwback uniforms
[Image: green-bay-packers-throwback-jerseys-header.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote