Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been thinking..
I know that some of us have our differences on here. With the New Year just around the corner, I've decided that I just don't want to end the year on bad terms with anyone.

With that in mind, feel free to apologize to me at your soonest convenience. Cool
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I don't want to apologize, can I just send money ?
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 11:55 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I don't want to apologize, can I just send money ?

Absolutely!  You know what they say, money talks.  ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2019, 09:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I know that some of us have our differences on here.  With the New Year just around the corner, I've decided that I just don't want to end the year on bad terms with anyone.

With that in mind, feel free to apologize to me at your soonest convenience.   Cool

I'm sorry you're an idiot.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 01:59 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: I'm sorry you're an idiot.

Hilarious

Man, I'm beyond hurt by that statement, perhaps even devastated that someone could possibly mislabel my comedic genius as "idiocy".   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry I get mad when you sleep in on Mondays and are are late opening the doors to P&R.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 06:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm sorry I get mad when you sleep in on Mondays and are are late opening the doors to P&R.

Oh, I feel your pain.  If I was in charge of opening up P&R, I'd likely do it around 6 am, right after I check my work emails.  I can pass your grievance along to the person who handles that, though.  ThumbsUp

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Sorry I banged your wife and rubbed my anus on your curling bar.
Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 11:17 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Sorry I banged your wife and rubbed my anus on your curling bar.

If you banged my wife, you deserve a medal.  She's put on about 100# since all of the knee operations have made her sedentary.  If you rubbed your anus on a curling bar, you were at the wrong house, as I don't own one.  In fact, I don't even know any actual strongmen or even powerlifters that do.   LOL

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
You've been thinking? I guess there's a first time for everything Ninja
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
My apologies for not being sorry about anything.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2019, 06:55 PM)michaelsean Wrote: I'm sorry I get mad when you sleep in on Mondays and are are late opening the doors to P&R.

It's more fun after a weekend to let you guys stew on the political anger for an extra hour or two.
Reply/Quote
(12-07-2019, 07:05 PM)Benton Wrote: It's more fun after a weekend to let you guys stew on the political anger for an extra hour or two.

All weekend I’m getting outraged and offended time and again, and now this has outraged me.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I know this may seem degrading and make you feel as if I'm possibly the cruelest human being to have ever posted in this thread at this point and for that I am truly sorry, but I refuse to apologize for anything I have said or done other than refusing to acknowledge being crueler than someone who called you an idiot for no particular reason.. Oh what the hell.. You're dumber than a roll of wet toilet paper if you think I'm gonna apologize to you.  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-06-2019, 09:30 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote:   If you rubbed your anus on a curling bar, you were at the wrong house, as I don't own one.  In fact, I don't even know any actual strongmen or even powerlifters that do.   LOL

It was dark..  It FELT like a curl bar.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 01:16 PM)fredtoast Wrote: It was dark..  It FELT like a curl bar.

Stay out of our toybox, dammit!  You could hurt yourself with some of the various "power tools" in there.   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
You've been thinking? That's harmful for your health!
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2019, 01:48 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: You've been thinking? That's harmful for your health!

Just as when a famous figure in history said "Forgive them father, for they know not what they do", I'll go ahead and forgive you in advance for failing to see the magnificence of my beautiful mind.   Ninja

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I have been thinking about scratching my nutsack with a hand held mixer. Turned off, but plugged in (because the sense of danger makes it feel better).

What do you all think?
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2019, 07:25 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I have been thinking about scratching my nutsack with a hand held mixer.  Turned off, but plugged in (because the sense of danger makes it feel better).

What do you all think?

Hmm, I'm thinking that you should just go ahead and apologize to your "boys" in advance, just in case that lever accidentally get's switched to "on"..   Cool

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote