Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want Jegg Triplette And His Awful Crew Fired
Every single time this joker and his shit crew do our games, they miss a ton of calls AND **** us over.

TWICE delay of game, no calls. Dre gets hands to the face, HE gets called for a phantom hold.

And we all know that there was a laundry list. Officials miss calls all the time, but Triplette is garbage and he does this every week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Whatever.

I'll take the W.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Yep, also worth noting that the first Hill fumble, wasn't technically a fumble either.

That being said, good teams find ways to fight through officiating, especially when it's against them. We did what we had to do, and pulled out a large victory!

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Tripplett is notorious among officials for the flag fests every game his crew calls.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:26 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Whatever.

I'll take the W.

Yerp.

Every game has had calls. I didn't see any more with Tripplett than with any other crew.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:32 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Yerp.

Every game has had calls. I didn't see any more with Tripplett than with any other crew.

I didn't see them last game...

Of course I'll take the win, but this guy and his crew are simply awful.

You want to NOT call something, sure. But don't pull things out of your ass for one team and don't do the same for another. Its bullshit.
Reply/Quote
I deeply despise Triplette.

The call on Kirkpatrick was mind-bendingly awful.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Actually Triplett's crew is pretty much middle of the pack:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/154752/inside-slant-almost-all-penalty-types-sorted-by-referee

I had no issues with the refs today
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:36 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I deeply despise Triplette.

The call on Kirkpatrick was mind-bendingly awful.

I actually yelled so loud everyone in the house told me to shut up. Not only was it wrong but it was completely confusing. Kirkpatrick didn't even touch him!?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Mhm, I agree with bfine in that he doesn't call a lot (was a normal game in terms of amount) but it was infuriating to watch.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Every single time this joker and his shit crew do our games, they miss a ton of calls AND **** us over.

TWICE delay of game, no calls. Dre gets hands to the face, HE gets called for a phantom hold.

And we all know that there was a laundry list. Officials miss calls all the time, but Triplette is garbage and he does this every week.

Two blocks in the back on the one SD TD.  Fouts even pointed out one of them.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:47 PM)McC Wrote: Two blocks in the back on the one SD TD.  Fouts even pointed out one of them.

I saw those and was yelling at the tv.

Plus....Hill's knee was down.
Reply/Quote
The officiating was garbage today.
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:25 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Every single time this joker and his shit crew do our games, they miss a ton of calls AND **** us over.

I haven't seen the game yet. Who Dey another Win!!! ThumbsUp Can a complaint be registered with Officiating Central to review game tape of this crew? Rolleyes
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 05:54 PM)Utts Wrote: The officiating was garbage today.

A very strong statement yet still puts it mildly.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Not true.  He actually handed us a win several years ago by declaring that BGE was not tackled in the backfield on 4th down replay review.  And they missed calls on both sides.  There were a few where I was delighted that there was no laundry.

(09-20-2015, 05:31 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Yep, also worth noting that the first Hill fumble, wasn't technically a fumble either.

That being said, good teams find ways to fight through officiating, especially when it's against them. We did what we had to do, and pulled out a large victory!

It looked like a fumble live, and the replay was not 100% conclusive.  I would've overturned it, but I can't fault them for saying the play stands as called.  They did not say it was confirmed.

(09-20-2015, 05:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Actually Triplett's crew is pretty much middle of the pack:

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/154752/inside-slant-almost-all-penalty-types-sorted-by-referee

I had no issues with the refs today

Ditto
Reply/Quote
On the Rivers TD pass there were TWO blocks in the back. That and Dre being called for illegal contact when clearly the WR pushed off. Those were the bad calls, but those happen almost every week.
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 06:26 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Not true.  He actually handed us a win several years ago by declaring that BGE was not tackled in the backfield on 4th down replay review.  And they missed calls on both sides.  There were a few where I was delighted that there was no laundry.

It looked like a fumble live, and the replay was not 100% conclusive.  I would've overturned it, but I can't fault them for saying the play stands as called.  They did not say it was confirmed.

Ditto

The BJGE TD was against the colts, and We were beating them pretty badly that game.

You could see his knee hit the ground in one angle. I think it was a BS call.

The refs tried to give it away.
Reply/Quote

I agree, it's bad enough they were playing a tough Chargers team, but to have to battle the officials too? That hold they called on Dre after he got a face mask full of the WR's hand was just bull****! Another was that no-call delay of game late in the 2nd half. How can everyone else see it but the refs?

Triplette is garbage....and probably a closet Charger fan.  
Reply/Quote
(09-20-2015, 06:47 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: The BJGE TD was against the colts, and We were beating them pretty badly that game.

You could see his knee hit the ground in one angle. I think it was a BS call.

The refs tried to give it away.

We were only up by 7, but that is my point.  Instead of turning the ball over on downs at the goal line, we were given a BS TD that gave us a 14 point lead.  He didn't screw us over, which was claimed to happen every time he officiates our game.
Reply/Quote