Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will be the A@$hole
When the Bills flew home Monday night the game was a forfeit...by rule....end of story
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:23 AM)spazz70 Wrote: When the Bills flew home Monday night the game was a forfeit...by rule....end of story

Not the a**hole. League is screwing over Cincy to save face and everyone knows it. I know I'm not a lifelong true Bengals fan but I'm beyond pissed. This is not right. We're entertaining a coin flip, seriously? They would not be doing this to an L.A. team. Business as usual, sh*t all over the small market teams. Screw the NFL.
Reply/Quote
I disagree personally, but I also don't agree with the potential outcome here. I'm happy enough if the NFL come to somewhat sound logical decisions, even if it doesn't work in our favour. Can't please everybody.

Not considering a neutral site for the potential Bills rematch, is not a sound decision.

A coin flip for the division is not a sound decision.

I'd rather just coin flip the initial Bengals-Bills game if this really is what we're doing.

That said, I personally said I'll just accept whatever the NFL came up with and I will. I am more focused on how the Bengals react to this whole situation, on the field, as I think if we can continue the form we're on... I'm really not bothered who we play, or where we play them. I think the team will be thinking the same, and I actually believe it from them too.
Reply/Quote
You’re not an ahole it’s just hard to go against the hive mind.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 06:30 AM)TheCincinnatiKid Wrote: I disagree personally, but I also don't agree with the potential outcome here. I'm happy enough if the NFL come to somewhat sound logical decisions, even if it doesn't work in our favour. Can't please everybody.

Not considering a neutral site for the potential Bills rematch, is not a sound decision.

A coin flip for the division is not a sound decision.

I'd rather just coin flip the initial Bengals-Bills game if this really is what we're doing.

That said, I personally said I'll just accept whatever the NFL came up with and I will. I am more focused on how the Bengals react to this whole situation, on the field, as I think if we can continue the form we're on... I'm really not bothered who we play, or where we play them. I think the team will be thinking the same, and I actually believe it from them too.

Perfectly said....

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:23 AM)spazz70 Wrote: When the Bills flew home Monday night the game was a forfeit...by rule....end of story

Sorry your wrong.. end of story
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing Katie either recused herself or she was simply outvoted by other members of the committee. I struggle to believe that she was on board with this.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote

Not as much as Jake...

#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:25 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm guessing Katie either recused herself or she was simply outvoted by other members of the committee.  I struggle to believe that she was on board with this.

This is payback for years of Mike Brown being the lone vote against the wishes of all the other owners for years. He has always kind of been on his own. 
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:28 AM)LSUfaninTN Wrote: Not the a**hole. League is screwing over Cincy to save face and everyone knows it. I know I'm not a lifelong true Bengals fan but I'm beyond pissed. This is not right. We're entertaining a coin flip, seriously? They would not be doing this to an L.A. team. Business as usual, sh*t all over the small market teams. Screw the NFL.

They also are not doing this (coin flip) to the Chiefs in case of a 2-seed (Chiefs) versus 3-seed (Bengals) matchup. That 2 vs 3 game will be at Arrowhead. Same 1/2 game difference between the teams. Same situation because the Bengals had one less home game than the Chiefs and Ravens did. But two different sets of rules.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:23 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry your wrong.. end of story

How is he wrong?

Bulls team/player had major issue. Bills coach told Bengals coach he couldn't coach and had to leave. Bills player had the issue... Bills forfeit. In any, if you cannotncontinue, you lose... regardless of the fact of the score, which also favors the Bengals.

So, tell us all how that is wrong, please.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 08:23 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: Sorry your wrong.. end of story

You are always wrong.. end of story.

Reply/Quote
(SMDH!!!!!!)

Both coaches….let me repeat that….BOTH COACHES agreed not to play the game. They did the right thing. Both sidelines had players in tears. If the NFL would have FORCED the teams to play, I would have boycotted them for the rest of my life.

So yeah….you’re a sphincter!
Reply/Quote

What if it were the playoff game that this had happened? The game would have had to be played cause you know they cannot impact the other playoff teams.
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 09:31 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Not as much as Jake...

This has to be an all time low. How can anyone think he's faking a cardiac arrest. What a clown.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 02:57 PM)cinci4life Wrote: This has to be an all time low. How can anyone think he's faking a cardiac arrest. What a clown.

After Damar was stabilized, they should have resumed the game, PERIOD!  

Resume the game within 48-hrs, and if the Bills weren't there, then it's a forfeit!
Reply/Quote

I can't figure out if this guy is real or just being a dick. Bringing up the Masons reminds me he trying to be funny about a guy's heart stopping, and failing miserably.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 02:33 PM)Graphicguy Wrote: (SMDH!!!!!!)

Both coaches….let me repeat that….BOTH COACHES agreed not to play the game.  They did the right thing.  Both sidelines had players in tears.  If the NFL would have FORCED the teams to play, I would have boycotted them for the rest of my life.

So yeah….you’re a sphincter!

One coach (Taylor) asked the other what he wanted to do and said he would follow suit. The Bengals players went into Bills locker room and said they would back them and flow suit. That doesn't  mean the Bengals simultaneously abstained from the game.

If the Bills had any... ANY honor theybwould have told the league they forfeit as soon as the league said they weren't going to resume the game. They are a punk ass ***** of an Org for taking the Bengals kindness and accepting the advantage that came from it. A badly injured player doesn't  = a gifting of a higher playoff seed.

Poor form from the Bills to put their hands up and say it was in the leagues hands. Especially sonce they were getting their asses beat all over the field (not referencing the injury  - but the Bengals were smashing them physically) and on the scoreboard at the time of the injury. **** the cowardly Bills. Absolute trash from them to have sat by and allowed this.
Reply/Quote

I can't believe i spent 7 minutes of my life watching that and almost commented...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2023, 05:54 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I can't believe i spent 7 minutes of my life watching that and almost commented...

I read the title and it was enough for me.

I've seen enough clown shoes in my life to know better than to press play on that garbage.
Reply/Quote