Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wish it were us
Playing you guys this Sunday. We could have a rematch of a missed Field Goal fest again. Is it just me or is every time we play it’s an insane game? We have to make a date to play you guys in the Super Bowl some year. Rooting hard for you guys. Love you all.
Reply/Quote
Well, if Rodgers weren't a choke artist, maybe it would be. I personally do not care for the Packers or their soon-to-be former QB, but I'd rather face them than the Rams.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Good luck next year. And good luck with your QB situation.

Speaking of your QB situation, why does every GB QB end up looking like a mountain man?
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:04 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Playing you guys this Sunday. We could have a rematch of a missed Field Goal fest again. Is it just me or is every time we play it’s an insane game? We have to make a date to play you guys in the Super Bowl some year. Rooting hard for you guys. Love you all.

Think Jimmy G would work in GB?

Hes been to as many SB's as rodgers i think
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, if Rodgers weren't a choke artist, maybe it would be. I personally do not care for the Packers or their soon-to-be former QB, but I'd rather face them than the Rams.

We like you guys.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Think Jimmy G would work in GB?

Hes been to as many SB's as rodgers i think

Nope I think our era of being on top of the NFC is over.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:10 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, if Rodgers weren't a choke artist, maybe it would be. I personally do not care for the Packers or their soon-to-be former QB, but I'd rather face them than the Rams.

Yeah, I'd be a lot more on board but for your #12.  

Back in the Packers glory days I spent two summers working at a summer camp near Rhinelander.  One of my days off was the day of the Packers full-contact intrasquad game (they actually did that back then) so I drove over to Green Bay.  $5, open seating.  I got there early, sat on the 50 and watched Starr, Taylor, Hornung, Nitschke, Adderley and all the rest.  Including a future Bengals Super Bowl coach playing LT.

Packer presence was everywhere in the state.  You couldn't walk into a bar -- and I was in more than a few -- without seeing Packer stuff all over the wall.  I saw first hand the passion of a small fan base.  Reminds me of what's happening here, now.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:12 PM)Roland Wrote: Good luck next year. And good luck with your QB situation.

Speaking of your QB situation, why does every GB QB end up looking like a mountain man?

Not sure why. I don’t think Rodgers will ever see another SB so why not start over with Love.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:19 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Yeah, I'd be a lot more on board but for your #12.  

Back in the Packers glory days I spent two summers working at a summer camp near Rhinelander.  One of my days off was the day of the Packers full-contact intrasquad game (they actually did that back then) so I drove over to Green Bay.  $5, open seating.  I got there early, sat on the 50 and watched Starr, Taylor, Hornung, Nitschke, Adderley and all the rest.  Including a future Bengals Super Bowl coach playing LT.

Packer presence was everywhere in the state.  You couldn't walk into a bar -- and I was in more than a few -- without seeing Packer stuff all over the wall.  I saw first hand the passion of a small fan base.  Reminds me of what's happening here, now.

Nobody likes us outside of GB so that’s to be expected.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nobody likes us outside of GB so that’s to be expected.

I actually like Rodgers myself. Was hoping the Pack would stomp the 49ers.

Also, thanks for the support!
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:22 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Nobody likes us outside of GB so that’s to be expected.

I have to disagree with this. The Packers easily have one of the most widespread fanbases. Y’all are up there with the Steelers, Cowboys, and Patriots.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:17 PM)packerbacker Wrote: We like you guys.

I like you. Super nice guy. I just don’t like your team.
LFG  

Reply/Quote

As you know I like you and the History of your team.  Wink
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Ah it's a damn shame the media has to take a break from Rodgers and his histrionics for a few moments. Damn shame, this.
Reply/Quote

[Image: beyond-belief-jonathan-frakes.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hell PB, I like you, and I don't dislike the Pack. Damned if Brett Favre wasn't a lot of fun to watch.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
There's a Packers fan club that takes over a sports bar in Anchorage for every game. There were some Wisconsinites visiting family and visited the bar. There comment was "This is the most that I've ever seen a place make me feel like I'm at Lambeau." There were people that brought campers and were camping in the parking lot starting on Friday to watch their last Super Bowl in a bar. We would go out to smoke a bowl and half of the staff would join us. The whole camper was "packed" most of the time leading up to kickoff.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:57 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I like you. Super nice guy. I just don’t like your team.

All people if they aren’t Packer fans hate the Packers. I’d say the most hated teams in the NFL are the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots and Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 04:43 PM)packerbacker Wrote: All people if they aren’t Packer fans hate the Packers. I’d say the most hated teams in the NFL are the Packers, Cowboys, Patriots and Steelers.

cant think of any reason to hate the packers other than you only needed 2 QBs the last what 30 years? (thats not hate its envy)
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2022, 01:55 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have to disagree with this. The Packers easily have one of the most widespread fanbases. Y’all are up there with the Steelers, Cowboys, and Patriots.

Difference being the Packers fans I meet are 99% of the time good people and pretty chill.

Those other three teams you mentioned, their fanbases are trying to disprove evolution by simply existing

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote