Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder how much steak these guys put away?

I always like seeing what all the different QB’s do for their OL’s at Xmas time. I guess Kyler Murray went all out on some custom golf clubs (I’d personally rather be taken to Ruby’s). I can’t even imagine what that bill looked like. I know how expensive The Precinct and Jeff Ruby’s is for just 2 people lol.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
I always like seeing what all the different QB’s do for their OL’s at Xmas time. I guess Kyler Murray went all out on some custom golf clubs (I’d personally rather be taken to Ruby’s). I can’t even imagine what that bill looked like. I know how expensive The Precinct and Jeff Ruby’s is for just 2 people lol.

Unless Joe was referring specifically to this, I also think he got them all something, given what he said in his interview.

Less of a team and more of a family.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

When there are work dinners there that maybe the boss takes us out for as a special occasion, when you factor in drinks (because everyone is ubered from a hotel), it can easily top $200 per person, but seriously, half of that is alcohol.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Unless Joe was referring specifically to this, I also think he got them all something, given what he said in his interview.

Less of a team and more of a family.

And while Joe is on a rookie contract, from what I understand, he has been very savvy in his endorsements and saves a great deal of his money.  He also donates a lot.  He must know his next contract will be absurd.  He has shown he will deserve it. 
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And while Joe is on a rookie contract, from what I understand, he has been very savvy in his endorsements and saves a great deal of his money.  He also donates a lot.  He must know his next contract will be absurd.  He has shown he will deserve it. 

I know for a fact that if I had even half the money he has, even with giving a bunch away to family and those who need it, I too will still have a ton left over; I don't spend lol.

He's set for life, so long as he keeps his nose clean (which he will, of course) and healthy ThumbsUp
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Let’s bond over steaks in February. I want Joe to have Uber Eats as his most popular app into playoffs over
Reply/Quote
The OL has a standing Thursday night dinner date. They rotate who gets to choose the location. JoeyB has had a standing invite to the dinner...as long as he paid.

I doubt if this was their Christmas gift from him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:42 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: I know for a fact that if I had even half the money he has, even with giving a bunch away to family and those who need it, I too will still have a ton left over; I don't spend lol.

He's set for life, so long as he keeps his nose clean (which he will, of course) and healthy ThumbsUp

Absolutely.  I can't imagine the impact his next contract can have in this area, and Athens.  To your point, I don't worry at all about his behaviour off the field.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:45 AM)N_B Wrote: Let’s bond over steaks in February.  I want Joe to have Uber Eats as his most popular app into playoffs over

I thought about this a bit as well, but I would imagine that Jeff gave Joe and the boys one of his private rooms.  That place has a number of them available.  
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:45 AM)N_B Wrote: Let’s bond over steaks in February. I want Joe to have Uber Eats as his most popular app into playoffs over

I’m sure they were off on their own in a private room.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:51 AM)pally Wrote: The OL has a standing Thursday night dinner date. They rotate who gets to choose the location. JoeyB has had a standing invite to the dinner...as long as he paid.

I doubt if this was their Christmas gift from him

Like Truck said, they probably have something else coming.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m sure they were off on their own in a private room.

Private room can’t protect them from themselves
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:04 PM)N_B Wrote: Private room can’t protect them from themselves

Double entendre?

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:23 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Im guesssing about $4,000 all in with tip.
he CAN AFFORD IT

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Im guesssing about $4,000 all in with tip.
he CAN AFFORD IT

Well no shit.

Guys making league minimum can technically “afford it.” Still a nice thing.

Reply/Quote
Burrow took the O-line out to eat with three games left in the season last year.  He gave them this speech on teamwork.  

For some treason Alex Redmond went to "inactive" status for the final three games.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:36 PM)kalibengal Wrote: Im guesssing about $4,000 all in with tip.
he CAN AFFORD IT

Shocked

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 12:55 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Burrow took the O-line out to eat with three games left in the season last year.  He gave them this speech on teamwork.  

For some treason Alex Redmond went to "inactive" status for the final three games.

That's called, "Changing the culture."

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2021, 11:38 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And while Joe is on a rookie contract, from what I understand, he has been very savvy in his endorsements and saves a great deal of his money.  He also donates a lot.  He must know his next contract will be absurd.  He has shown he will deserve it. 

Waiting for Joe to replace the Cleveland QB in the Heisman house.  So sick of that smirk.
Reply/Quote
Joe is a leader, he buys steak.
Reply/Quote