Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ICE crackdown forcing some families to self deport
(07-17-2017, 05:27 PM)GMDino Wrote: Agreed.  Although I wonder if there the increase arrests have included people who shouldn't be deported so the clogging comes from those.

As an example I keep track of product we produce that is scrapped.  Management wants eight items a day produced but they don't take into account the ones that a guy works on for half a day that end of junk.  (Not the fault of the employee.  We repair here.)

So they get 8 a day.  Sometimes 8 are good.  Sometimes 1 is good and the rest are junk.

Or I was thinking, that the time you would spend with the actual hearings is reduced by the time needed for the initial appearances by all the extra arrests.  So if I used to arraign 10 people a day, and now I have to arraign 15, then that's less time that I have to spend on the hearings that result in deportations.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(07-11-2017, 09:29 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Romney is a progressive and I do not support progressives.

Actually, it would be shorter to say what you like ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.