Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IK Enemkpali captain against Jets
Rex being Rex.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000576607/article/rex-ryan-will-make-ik-enemkpali-captain-against-jets
Reply/Quote
Rex literally has any ex player from his opponent be captain. Lawson was captain against us. This is a non story.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Meh, Geno Smith being injurbenched was the best thing to happen to that team this year. If/when the Jets finish ahead of the Bills and/or take the last AFC Wildcard slot it's going to be because of IK Empali, so Rex is being downright dumb.

But back to the incident, it sounded like Geno Smith stuck his finger in the guy's face and played the whole "what are you gonna do about it?" tough guy routine and it blew up in his face (literally). I'm not saying he deserved to get his jaw broken, but there is a reason Geno Smith got decked by his own teammate and you don't hear other QBs having the same issues.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 02:24 AM)MrRager Wrote: Rex literally has any ex player from his opponent be captain. Lawson was captain against us. This is a non story.

It's still funny considering the punch.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 02:21 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: It's still funny considering the punch.

He had Incognito out as captain vs. the Dolphins and no one said anything?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 02:24 AM)MrRager Wrote: Rex literally has any ex player from his opponent be captain. Lawson was captain against us. This is a non story.

Was that in 2013? He trotted Josh Johnson out there this year.

The ultimate captain troll job will go to Jeff Fisher and the Rams when they played the Redskins.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2015, 02:24 PM)MrRager Wrote: He had Incognito out as captain vs. the Dolphins and no one said anything?

I love Rex. He was one of my coaches back in the day. I just thought it was funny. And incognito would have been funny had Martin been out there.
Reply/Quote