Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
INDOOR PRACTICE FACILITY ON THE WAY!
I’m on the way home from presenting so I can’t post links, but it’s on Twitter that we’re getting an indoor practice facility paid for by the organization!

From Meghan Mongillo:
BREAKING: Bengals are getting NEW INDOOR practice facility. This is part of deal with Ham Co for new music venue, County is giving ok to develop of 15 acres know as Hilltop Site @Local12

Bengals NEW indoor practice site will be paid for by team. Portune says Bengals will get “sole expense” for development at the Hilltop site @Local12

Commissioners throwing out lots positive words in describing relationship with Bengals and NEW Lease with team. Saying “historic day” “unprecedented progress” “reset relationship” @Bengals @HamiltonCntyOH @Local12

I’m hoping Mike doesn’t half-ass this, but, even if he does, it’s still better than nothing!

Maybe players will finally want to come here!
Reply/Quote
not so quick

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I thought the Hamilton County Jail already has an indoor facility.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
This thread describes the emotions experienced as a fan this season I was all excited and then Buzzkill.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This will literally never happen
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 05:01 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: This thread describes the emotions experienced as a fan this season I was all excited and then Buzzkill.

Same Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 04:04 PM)pally Wrote: not so quick

[Image: giphy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Way to post misinformation.

The Bengals having an indoor practice facility or not doesn't affect my life in the least. I could care less if they have one.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Bang Head
Reply/Quote
Did anyone see Minnesota’s indoor facility? Pretty damn nice. Couldn’t hurt when bringing in top tier...nevermind.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They don't need an indoor facility. Practice outside like real men.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 11:46 PM)Beaker Wrote: They don't need an indoor facility. Practice outside like real men.

It is a little ironic that we all want to see them build an indoor practice facility, but pretty much universally crap on "sissy dome teams."
Reply/Quote
I have never really cared about the indoor practice facility. If we have a game outdoors which is a high probability in our division we need to practice in the elements. If we have a game against a dome team i dont think UC has a problem letting us go there.
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 12:28 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I have never really cared about the indoor practice facility. If we have a game outdoors which is a high probability in our division we need to practice in the elements. If we have a game against a dome team i dont think UC has a problem letting us go there.

And how’s that worked for us the last 27 years?
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote

They should put a bubble over at least two-thirds of the existing practice facility.  That is what is closest to their equipment, PT unit, etc.  They can practice on the actual playing field and one of the practice fields.  And the bubbled fields can still be used for practice in the summer.  
Reply/Quote
[Image: 9651e121dac222fdac699ca6d962b84f288c75e6...9ee8ec.jpg]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I don't see any negative to getting an indoor practice facility besides the money (ha! not mine lol).
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2018, 08:24 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: They should put a bubble over at least two-thirds of the existing practice facility.  That is what is closest to their equipment, PT unit, etc.  They can practice on the actual playing field and one of the practice fields.  And the bubbled fields can still be used for practice in the summer.  

Yeah, it doesn't even need to be some massive facility like the Vikes and Cards. It just needs to be a place where they can practice while it's raining, snowing, etc. I honestly do not even care if there's weight rooms, a chefs kitchen or anything like that in there. Just a field, a few rooms for the trainers, maybe a few rooms for watching film. I am elated with just that.
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 11:53 PM)Whatever Wrote: It is a little ironic that we all want to see them build an indoor practice facility, but pretty much universally crap on "sissy dome teams."

Oh, where is Coltsfan when we need him?   LOL

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2018, 10:50 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Did anyone see Minnesota’s indoor facility?  Pretty damn nice. Couldn’t hurt when bringing in top tier...nevermind.

Well yeah, but then again...… they're in freakin MINNESOTA!!!
Reply/Quote