Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IS it time to move DAX to Nickel CB?
Seems like a few were a little hard on Flowers in this one. Dude stepped up.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2022, 09:26 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: Right on 100% Brother!  It's week 15 and DAX needs his time to shine as he is a first-round pick.  Someone said he was drafted as a hybrid NCB/Safety; that's true.  Dax's probably more comfortable in the slot than back at safety as that's where he played his whole college career for that team up north.  I'm excited to see what he can do this Sunday!  Who Dey!!  

Who Dey  

Thought Dax played very good yesterday too. Great day today. CTB and Dax played well even though Mike Evans and Godwin 
were hurting us a bit in that 1st half. Those are some damn good WR's, especially if Brady is throwing the ball well.

(12-17-2022, 12:04 AM)EatonFan Wrote: Allen George is another option

He played well too in the little time I saw him yesterday.

(12-17-2022, 08:57 AM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: What little I saw of him in the pre-season wasn't bad at all. It didn't look like he was easily picked on. I saw a confident young player not intimidated by the competition.

Same. Tre Flowers also played great and had his best game as a pro IMO.
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 02:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thought Dax played very good yesterday too. Great day today. CTB and Dax played well even though Mike Evans and Godwin 
were hurting us a bit in that 1st half. Those are some damn good WR's, especially if Brady is throwing the ball well.

He played well too in the little time I saw him yesterday.

Same. Tre Flowers also played great and had his best game as a pro IMO.

I didn't see the whole game so it is good to hear Hill did well.  I hope he plays well enough to replace Bates next year.   
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-19-2022, 03:02 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I didn't see the whole game so it is good to hear Hill did well.  I hope he plays well enough to replace Bates next year.   

Think he could even be an upgrade with his tackling. Will be hard to replace Bates coverage though, he is tops in this area.
Reply/Quote