Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IT"S GAME DAY!!!!!!
Good Luck to all of Bengals Nation. Rock the Jungle!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Good Luck to all of Bengals Nation. Rock the Jungle!

[Image: joe-burrow.gif]

It's a fun day to be a Bengals fan!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Today is the day
Reply/Quote
Yes I'm excited and nervous. I'll be watching at home but I hope anybody that's going has a great time and makes that place electric. Who Dey!!!
Reply/Quote
I look for a short passing game utilizing Uzomah,Mixon, and Higgins. That and a lot of Mixon in the run game. They will be patient on the long ball.
Reply/Quote
Man, I hope there are like no Raiders fans at the stadium. I want a FULL stadium filled with nothing but BENGALS fans. I want it to be so loud, Carr is constantly covering the ear-holes on his helmet even when he's on the sidelines. I want the refs to be scared to make bad calls because of how loud our fans are being.

WHO DEY!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:58 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Good Luck to all of Bengals Nation. Rock the Jungle!

Time to end the 30 year curse and bring glory back to Cincinnati!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:20 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Man, I hope there are like no Raiders fans at the stadium. I want a FULL stadium filled with nothing but BENGALS fans. I want it to be so loud, Carr is constantly covering the ear-holes on his helmet even when he's on the sidelines. I want the refs to be scared to make bad calls because of how loud our fans are being.

WHO DEY!

WE'RE BRINGING THE NOISE!

IT'S GOING TO GET CRAZY IN THE JUNGLE!
Reply/Quote

Enjoy the journey today. It was not supposed to happen. I can't find one expert who picked us to make the playoffs or win the AFCN.
Win or lose, the future is bright, we have hope again.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 12:18 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I look for a short passing game utilizing Uzomah,Mixon, and Higgins. That and a lot of Mixon in the run game. They will be patient on the long ball.

I think this may be very important.  Take the underneath stuff and why not?  5 to 8 yards per play wins games.
Reply/Quote
#2 draft pick SAMPLE needs to become a factor. Yes, him.
Reply/Quote
Lets do this.
Reply/Quote
Heading out now to get f***** up. Will be loud as possible.

Who Dey my fellow board members and let's pray this is a day we won't forget!
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
Did anyone besides me have trouble sleeping last night?
Reply/Quote
LFG WHO DEY!!!!!!!! If you're there today lets make it loud!
Reply/Quote
4:30 EST needs to hurry up.
Tiger Who Dey
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:04 PM)M.W. Wrote: I think this may be very important.  Take the underneath stuff and why not?  5 to 8 yards per play wins games.

Expect Chase in the slot A lot....
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:04 PM)M.W. Wrote: I think this may be very important.  Take the underneath stuff and why not?  5 to 8 yards per play wins games.

Yes especially early trying to slow down they're pass rush.
Reply/Quote

WHO DEY!!! LETS GET IT DONE BOYS!!!!
Tiger
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 01:54 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Did anyone besides me have trouble sleeping last night?

I haven't been able to sleep all week. (nor has my wife because I keep waking her up evidently)
Reply/Quote