Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
If Bengals Lose Tomorrow I will _____ Fill in the Blank
Pretty Simple if Bengals lose to Tomorrow I will ________________________ (Fill in the Blank)..
Reply/Quote
"...come here to read the traditional analysis by respected board members and the tirades by the noobs."

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:15 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty Simple if Bengals lose to Tomorrow I will ________________________  (Fill in the Blank)..

uH. The same thing i would be doing if they win?

Am i supposed to say something like go on a lawless rampage, pillaging every village in the realm? Looting the local convenience stores? Tearing the labels off all the mattresses in the house?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: uH. The same thing i would be doing if they win?

Am i supposed to say something like go on a lawless rampage, pillaging every village in the realm? Looting the local convenience stores? Tearing the labels off all the mattresses in the house?

Probably just spend an hour here whining and asking for everyone to be fired / released finally culminating in declaring that you are done with this team.

Then of course the next week you find yourself back in the gameday thread celebrating a win or repeating the above.

Isn't that the norm around here? Atleast that seems to be the norm for some guys around here.
Reply/Quote
Not be surprised
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If Bengals Lose Tomorrow I will _____

. . . drive to California to throw trash on Carson Palmer's lawn.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
Still go fishing.

Sent from my BE2015 using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Start to focus on the 2023 draft.
Reply/Quote
Punch you in the jejunum. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Check on my fantasy team and move on with my week. Yeah, probably that.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:15 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Pretty Simple if Bengals lose to Tomorrow I will ________________________  (Fill in the Blank)..

....still think there is plenty of time left. As far as tie breakers... It's not a conference game.  It's not a divisional game.   
Reply/Quote
be surprised.
Reply/Quote
I would be pretty surprised.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2022, 11:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: uH. The same thing i would be doing if they win?

If so, I hope you'll have the common decency to share the loot with us.  Slim Jims, Red Bulls and lottery scratchers don't grow on trees, ya know. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
feel a little depressed until Tuesday
Reply/Quote
I would be a little concerned but not irate or childlike yet. Too early.

Reply/Quote
I will be irate and child like. I don't know what the 0-2 make the playoff chances are but it's probably under 10%? Being below the Browns in the division at any point in the season and living in Cleveland sucks ass.

Then again we had basically no chance given to win the super bowl last year and almost did.

It will make us cherish last year even more though, I guess.
Reply/Quote
not post a gameball thread
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Blame Trump.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Stand on a bridge for 12 hours saying "Do it you coward".
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote