Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would anyone be upset with WR in the 1st?
(03-07-2017, 10:41 AM)Jpoore Wrote: im expecting williams to run a 4.48-4.52. My problem with thomas was most of his production was from the inside. As an end he had barely any production. I get his athleticsm but my point was i named who i think will be second rounders. Do we think thomas at 9 will be so much more better than those plauers i named at 41? Bc if the answer is no then go somewhere else. For example will malik hooker and jamaal adams be so much more better than a safety in the second round? Tight now the answer is yes. That was my point. 

That's a big difference from what you claimed he runs earlier. 
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2017, 03:02 AM)TKUHL Wrote: What about Engram, can we just make him our #2 WR and put Boyd in the slot. I'm not sure I would like a WR at 9, depends who came off the board already. I wouldn't hate the pick as much as I would if we take another CB. For some reason I really would like for us to get Cooper in the 2nd, no doubt in the 3rd if he's still there. I think this kid is going to be awesome.

I would prefer Evan Engram in the 2nd and a defensive player or Olineman in the first. I would use Engram similarly to Jimmy Graham. 
Reply/Quote
I'll be happy with anybody who's a bad mofo. That's what I'm looking for--a bad mofo and it doesn't take him three years to reach his badness. We have so many needs that the actual position probably isn't the most important thing.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote