Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Marvin isn’t gone, I’m done
I’ve yet to witness a super bowl. I’m 26 going on 27, all I’ve seen is first round exits. I’ve had enough of Marvin and if he returns next season I can no longer continue supporting this franchise. There’s only so much you can put up with.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
make a poll let's see how many agree have to guess 75% in this forum
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'll still root for them telepathically, but I'll watch and pay attention much less. That started today actually.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Right there with ya man. Was just about to make this same post but you beat me to it.

This should be it for 99% of Bengal fans. Great to see the stadium empty today. That hits Mike brown right where it hurts... If Marvin is brought back, and any fan is dumb enough to buy tickets (let alone season tickets), then they should be smashed across the face repeatedly with a piece of heavy mining equipment.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Right there with ya man. Was just about to make this same post but you beat me to it.

This should be it for 99% of Bengal fans. Great to see the stadium empty today. That hits Mike brown right where it hurts... If Marvin is brought back, and any fan is dumb enough to buy tickets (let alone season tickets), then they should be smashed across the face repeatedly with a piece of heavy mining equipment.

m. brown: "ur not going .500 like we discussed"
m. lewis: "*clap* I'm trying."
m. brown: "dats ok we still pay you, they're still coming to gamez heh heh"
m. lewis: "let's go, gimmie dat paycheck"
Reply/Quote
Nothing will change as long as Mikey Boy has air in his lungs.

[Image: patsie.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I will still be a Bengals fan but I wont watch the games or follow the team until Marvin is gone.
Reply/Quote
If he's in the stadium next year I won't be.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:42 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: make a poll let's see how many agree have to guess 75% in this forum

...and every single one of them will be back next year regardless who is HC. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:47 PM)bfine32 Wrote: ...and every single one of them will be back next year regardless who is HC. 

Including TradeMark?!?!?!?!?? 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Including TradeMark?!?!?!?!?? 

Yes. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:45 PM)Rattler Wrote: Nothing will change as long as Mikey Boy has air in his lungs.

[Image: patsie.jpg]

Thanks for the panic attack.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I'm ready for new coaching staff and new vision. Marvin has had his chance, shoot he's had 15 chances. All have ended in failure.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:40 PM)Trademark Wrote: I’ve yet to witness a super bowl. I’m 26 going on 27, all I’ve seen is first round exits. I’ve had enough of Marvin and if he returns next season I can no longer continue supporting this franchise. There’s only so much you can put up with.

You’re 26 and haven’t seen a Bengals Super Bowl? Take a look at this list:

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/super-bowl/standings.htm

There’s a good chance, you’ll never see a Super Bowl. Make sure you scroll down to see the 4 teams that have never made it too.

I think we take the playoff years with Marvin for granted. Making the playoffs is an accomplishment, doing it that many seasons in a row is a big accomplishment, and going to a Super Bowl is a rare occurrence, unless you are the Patriots.

It can get a lot worse than what we’ve had in the Lewis era. Ask Dave Shula, Bruce Coslett, and Dick LeBeau. It’s time for Marvin to go, but his overall body of work has been pretty damn good.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
I've been going on Bengal Sabbatical since summer, until Marv AND Mikey are gone.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
He has to go. Just plain and simple.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:49 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Including TradeMark?!?!?!?!?? 

(12-10-2017, 06:50 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Yes. 

That's not fair. Trademark will be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. Then he'll be back, then he'll be gone in 5 minutes. 

And that's just in the 1st quarter of the 2018 opener.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 06:43 PM)jason Wrote: I'll still root for them telepathically, but I'll watch and pay attention much less. That started today actually.

Honestly that started after week 2 for me. It was clear we weren't going to be very good. Figured I'd just enjoy my Sundays. It's been nice. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2017, 07:15 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He has to go. Just plain and simple.

with this supposedly top talent,this is the worst performing team ever and its the coaching staff.having a owner like this team is just awlful.its been terrible and this team quit today and did not care and that's all on marvin and this staff.for paul alexander to still be here should tell all of us how stupid this franchise really is.the way this team played today is all on marvin.he has no voice here.they are deaf to him . as long as all of you go to games nothing will change and when it does he will promote from within and that's a crime in of itself as NO ONE on this staff is head coach material.its just insane.and to think there are celebrating the fifty years with a bunch of losers.no wonder the nfl laughs at us every season,its deserving.nothing will change,please believe this.it will be same shit next year and they can NEVER beat the stoolers.
Reply/Quote
I put the blame on poor drafting....

ced, fisher & now Ross....
3 high pics & they all suck....
when a team whiffs like that that its bad news..
add in they have a weak Center in Bodine...
this means run game will suck & your QB is gonna be sacked a lot...
hard to win like that...
but I am a lifer
so ii'll be here next year regardless..
Reply/Quote