Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hard to argue God is on your side when...
...you get killed by a pack of boars trampling your ambush point.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/wild-boars-overrun-islamic-state-position-kill-3-militants/ar-BBAmjUs?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Can't even make that stuff up.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
God finally got boared with them. Get it, boared (bored)? Hilarious

Mellow
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Is this the plan the generals took 30 days to concoct? If so, I'd like to commend them for thinking outside the box.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Ha Ha. Muslims extremist killed by pork.
(04-25-2017, 10:43 PM)jason Wrote: Is this the plan the generals took 30 days to concoct? If so, I'd like to commend them for thinking outside the box.

Then Trump sells them as "Trump Wild Boar Steaks".

Win win.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(04-25-2017, 10:43 PM)jason Wrote: Is this the plan the generals took 30 days to concoct? If so, I'd like to commend them for thinking outside the box.

MOAB:
Mother Of All Boars

Ninja

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
(04-26-2017, 09:09 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Ha Ha.  Muslims extremist killed by pork.

I wonder if this is viewed as a better or worse death than if they were killed by the all female platoon of fighters.
I know wild boar are vicious, big, fast and taste like beef but all I'm picturing in my head right now are a herd of pot bellied pigs running around and jumping on everyone they see. It's rather comical.
I saw this today, and was cracking up. I mean seriously how much more of a un-glorious way to die if your an ISIS member?

Hilarious