Poll: We lose to Ratbirds is it over?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
If The Ratbirds Win
If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already. The season is over we blew it. We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games. I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.

Rec Yards TD AVG Catches all 0.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football Arenas.  When you try to play ketchup in the Football Arenas it usually does not work out very well and it is a mess.  Splatters all over the place.  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

SCAMMED!
Given the injuries they are already dealing with, a loss at home would be extremely tough to swallow. 
Reply/Quote
The forum is spiraling...
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The forum is spiraling...

The sad thing is it’s always the same handful of posters that make these threads and then people inevitably take the bait.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The sad thing is it’s always the same handful of posters that make these threads and then people inevitably take the bait.

Yep. Like we totally sucked against Cleveland.

But, we won 10 games in a row last year...and we sucked against Cleveland. I tend to think that we bounce back and win or atleast play well.

But, some apparently think Burrow forgot how to throw a football.
Reply/Quote
I don't think Burrow scammed us, he's very hard on himself. Also I'm not sure if he was fully healthy yesterday, he probably played because, after signing the contract, it would be weird for him to watch the game from the bench while becoming the highest-paid player in the NFL just a few days before the kickoff. Burrow's been out saying that he will never accept losing and stuff like that.

They've earned the benefit of doubt after starting 0-2 last year. It doesn't mean they will get a pass if they let the rats destroy them next Sunday, the offense MUST show some improvements, the complete disaster we watched yesterday happened because Burrow and cia couldn't make plays and do anything to score. Lou did his best to give us a chance, the defense played well. This pathetic loss is on Burrow, Zac and the entire offense.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

This is sarcasm right?  

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The forum is spiraling...

The Chicken Littles run around every time a rain drop hits their head
Reply/Quote
Oh come on...
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

Let me guess, you're one of those that calls the game over in the 1st quarter of Game Day threads.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:35 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Oh come on...

Could be the official gif for overreaction Monday. LOL

Reply/Quote
Anyone know what question the poll is supposed to answer?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:40 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Anyone know what question the poll is supposed to answer?

Tuna on rye or wheat?

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:47 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tuna on rye or wheat?

Ewww. If I'm going to eat tuna, it's in a tuna noodle casserole. 
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ewww. If I'm going to eat tuna, it's in a tuna noodle casserole. 

You’re clearly not familiar with Marlon’s greatest hits!

Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Ewww. If I'm going to eat tuna, it's in a tuna noodle casserole. 

I must be hungry because I'm no fan of tuna, but even tuna casserole sounds good right now.  

As to the OP, no, the season will not be over with a loss Sunday because there will still be 15 scheduled games to be played.  Maybe that's more literal than you'd prefer.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
A) We will lose Sunday to the Ratbirds

B) The season will start week 3, we will be fine.
Reply/Quote

Are you really that soft?
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: The sad thing is it’s always the same handful of posters that make these threads and then people inevitably take the bait.

And do they say sorry after the turn around? Nope. They always just act like they didn’t say the shit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:06 PM)Lucius Cincinnatus Wrote: Given the injuries they are already dealing with, a loss at home would be extremely tough to swallow. 

I'd like to be there when they watch the film on the Bengals game and try to figure out wtf they are looking at.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote