Poll: We lose to Ratbirds is it over?
YES
NO
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.2 Average
If The Ratbirds Win
This week vs Balt could go either way. I am also worried that the Rams aren’t going to be the easy W I thought they might be. Bengals will for sure get out coached as McVay is a much better play caller than Zac and Donald is the type of player (like Garrett) who destroys the Bengals offense.
Reply/Quote
It was a bad AFCN week to be sure. The detailed offense breakdown on Locked on Bengals showed that had Burrow been more like his normal self we score at least 3 TDs. The Rats in their game got lucky by drawing a weak Houston team. The Stealers got punked. So no one was really that impressive.

I have a funny feeling the Stealers look a lot better against the Stains and beat them next week. All we need to do is be good enough to beat the Rats and effectively we're back where we were before Opening Day seeding wise.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We started 3-4 last year and 0-3 in the division and still were a cancelled game from the 2 seed. No- it won’t be over.
Reply/Quote
I'll go to work on Monday. Spend as much time between games trying to maximize my human potential. Then tune in the following Sunday for a break and entertainment.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 04:09 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The forum is spiraling...

chicken littles everywhere
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
No easy games on the schedule. At least early Sunday weather calls for cloudy but dry. Any word on JB's calf? If he is still nursing it Sunday could be a long day.
Reply/Quote
I'm convinced this account has been a troll account by a Steelers poster on this board since the day we all left JN
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
God damn I didn't realize they shortened the NFL season to 2 weeks.

That put the Super Bowl on Halloween or something? How does play off seeding work in this new 2 game season?
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
It's amazing how many people on this board have apparently never been through an NFL season.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2023, 01:29 PM)IcoHolic Wrote: It's amazing how many people on this board have apparently never been through an NFL season.

33 No's to 1 Yes (probably the OP) = many people? The entire thread is a Marlon bash.
Reply/Quote
(09-11-2023, 03:59 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: If the Ratbirds win we might as well call it a season already.  The season is over we blew it.  We always seem to blow the first 2-3 games and last year we just go really hot but that is rare in the NFL League of Football  So is it over after waiting this hot summer for a little bit of Bengal pride just to be let down and out after 2 games.  I think it will be difficult to make a run for it after two divisional losses.... Feels like Burrow Scammed us... The only bright side is we might get T Higgins for a 100,000 dollars based off his current stats.  

Rec Yards TD AVG Catches all 0.

Dude I'm not kidding you should definitely sign up for TigerDroppings. They legitimately wanted to fire Brian Kelly after the first game of his first season. Then he made the SEC championship. This team is going to be fine. I just don't see a performance like Sunday's happening this weekend barring injuries. Sunday was an anomaly and let's hope it stays that way.
Reply/Quote