Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If gio hit was ok then brown hit was ok
No other solution.

Let's not even get into porter
Reply/Quote
Nobody but Bengals fans will understand and agree that the refs played a part in this game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No other solution.    

I agree but think they should have stayed away from any possible penalties, especially given the way things were going. 

I just don't know what the answer is anymore....
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:18 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No other solution.    

They had an incomplete pass, but that was not enough for the mental midgets.
Reply/Quote
Who Dey? Jeremy Hill Dey!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:27 AM)tlotharw Wrote: They had an incomplete pass, but that was not enough for the mental midgets.

Wrong. Bang bang hit on the play with the shoulder. Should have been a no call.
Reply/Quote
The Bernard hit was not ok though...
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Okay so what the f is a football move again. Eifert did the same thing Bernard did against Baltimore and they ruled it incomplete but with Bernard they ruled it complete?
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:38 AM)J24 Wrote: Okay so what the f is a football move again. Eifert did the same thing Bernard did against Baltimore and they ruled it incomplete but with Bernard they ruled it complete?

Doesnt matter that he was a runner it was still helmet to helmet outside the tackle box. i linked the rule change earlier in the thread.

edit*a different thread
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:44 AM)treee Wrote: Doesnt matter that he was a runner it was still helmet to helmet outside the tackle box. i linked the rule change earlier in the thread.

edit*a different thread

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The Gio hot was definite not legal, the Burfict hit was legal, The Williams hit was legal. The refs screwed us at every turn on those calls
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
[Image: Tif63iW.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Those plays should be reviewable as well.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Tif63iW.jpg]This pretty much sums it up. Pic on left, no call. Pic on right 15 yard PF
.. hmm
Reply/Quote
Compare Williams hit to them, the hit on Eifert earlier in the game that didn't get flagged.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:51 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: [Image: Tif63iW.jpg]
You forgot the last part: Unless its the Steelers. Same old same old from the No Integrity League.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:35 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: The Bernard hit was not ok though...

Yup. Neither hit was "ok". The hit on Bernard was far worse, but the Burfict hit wasn't legal. Dumb play by Tez to be anywhere near his helmet with the game on the line.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
you haven't been a bengal fan quite as long as i have.......
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yup. Neither hit was "ok". The hit on Bernard was far worse, but the Burfict hit wasn't legal. Dumb play by Tez to be anywhere near his helmet with the game on the line.

This is why the absolute witch hunt by the media is pissing me off. Yes Burficts hit was illegal and should have been flagged, but these "experts" are acting like it was the worst thing in the history of the league.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The double wammy with the no call on Gio is it also resulted in a fumble. This game was ours.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm still shaking my head this morning. It was such a lopsided game! If Burfict gets suspended the guy that took Gio out should get suspended too! The Coach who pulled Reggies hair should be suspended and Porter fined! These refs truly truly did a horrible job and I believe they should be fined as well. How come these refs aren't held accountable??????
Reply/Quote