Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If gio hit was ok then brown hit was ok
First time a Steeler back gets the ball the next time we play them, just spear them in the helmet! Mike P, the alleged head of officiating said it's perfectly legal to spear runners. Same for wide receivers,they catch it and take off running, spear them, they are a runner!! That is absolutely how he defended Shazier last night!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:57 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: First time a Steeler back gets the ball the next time we play them, just spear them in the helmet! Mike P, the alleged head of officiating said it's perfectly legal to spear runners. Same for wide receivers,they catch it and take off running, spear them, they are a runner!! That is absolutely how he defended Shazier last night!

Seriously, that POS defended the Shazier hit. What a tool like the rest of his chronies.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 11:57 AM)Bengalsrob Wrote: First time a Steeler back gets the ball the next time we play them, just spear them in the helmet! Mike P, the alleged head of officiating said it's perfectly legal to spear runners. Same for wide receivers,they catch it and take off running, spear them, they are a runner!! That is absolutely how he defended Shazier last night!

(01-10-2016, 11:59 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Seriously, that POS defended the Shazier hit. What a tool like the rest of his chronies.

I hope to hell they fine Shazier and make that MFer eat his words.

The guy clearly needs to go and review league rules.

Maybe get him a cane and sunglasses.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nobody but Bengals fans will understand and agree that the refs played a part in this game.

Here's helpful evidence:  
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8eognJrC1Q
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote
I said it in the concussion thread, everything a certain team does illegal will be portrayed as playing hard nosed football while everything that the Bengals do, illegal or not will be portrayed as dirty.

That is the NFL today.

A small market team like the Bengals and the Bills will never have success in the playoffs and you can forget about winning a Super Bowl unless that small market team is so freaking good, they won't be denied.

It was painfully obvious the way the game was officiated and the way the game was called by the announcers. There is no money for the league if a small market team wins the Super Bowl.

Of course this is my opinion and I truly believe that the NFL is fixed and of course I'm very biased and still very angry about that game last night so whatever I say should be taken with a couple of spoonfuls of salt to help that flavor, lol.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:20 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Nobody but Bengals fans will understand and agree that the refs played a part in this game.

There's at least one Charger fan who understands.....

http://forums.chargers.com/showpost.php?p=4602947&postcount=72
Reply/Quote