Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If my calculations are correct...
I really hope it doesn't get flexed their is a 35 minute window where I wont be able to watch only listen potentially.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 12:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sorry, not possible. The only thing the network will consider is Pitt V Balt. Mellow

Nah, the commentors clearly demand a Herbert vs. Burrow matchup, and NBC will have to give the people what they want.  

This despite the fact that Herbert looks like the sad bagger at Kroger who makes your tween daughter feel uncomfortable in the checkout line.  

[Image: IEJ2ELIEWZF7BLAVFDH2557ZOQ.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Mo just said on 1530 that the NFL flexed Donkeys/Chefs to 8:00 PM.
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:34 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Mo just said on 1530 that the NFL flexed Donkeys/Chefs to 8:00 PM.

I ain't mad. 1:00 starts are fine with me. ThumbsUp

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-23-2021, 05:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I ain't mad. 1:00 starts are fine with me. ThumbsUp

I tend to agree with you.  1:00 kickoffs make attending a game a lot easier, you still have some day (if not actual daylight) left when it's over.  But, I would have liked to see the team get the recognition and for all of North America to get to see us play.  Maybe another time.  
Reply/Quote
I'm glad it wasn't flexed, we are 0-4 in flexed games.... just call me Mr. Superstitious!
Reply/Quote