Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only I could put "Titanic" music along with this....
(11-29-2021, 03:17 AM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Your wish is my command:

Hall of Fame caliber post.

I died laughing at the end. Won't spoil it though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:36 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Yes!  That would be awesome with that song in the background.  I am hoping someone makes a GIF with the TD celebration where Mixon was the lead singer.  Spain stole that one, just by being so massive.  I was laughing my ass off.  

I don't just do videos :p  Here's your GIF!

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks everyone from the support of that video.  I've been making content for a while now (even went to school for graphic design) and the world of the internet is hard to get a foothold in.  Making some content where I wasn't concerned about numbers etc was great and I'm happy to make more videos/photoshops/gifs etc for the board.  If you have any requests, feel free to message me.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 02:29 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Hello fellow internet stranger, this is cool to read even if I don't personally know you. Always good to see someone experiencing happiness! 

Thanks, man!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Titanic, eh?

Meh, there's no way Pig Ben's fitting on that debris.

[Image: ?height=400&version=3640700]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 10:52 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Titanic, eh?

Meh, there's no way Pig Ben's fitting on that debris.

[Image: ?height=400&version=3640700]

She's telling him there was one room on the Titanic that is still floating, but it is a bathroom and Piggy is in there, so she'll take her chances on this headboard.
Reply/Quote