Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If only I could put "Titanic" music along with this....

Reply/Quote
Ben is such a D-bag
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:49 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Ben is such a D-bag

I don't think I've ever heard him take accountability for his own poor play. Always excuses or phantom injuries.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think I've ever heard him take accountability for his own poor play. Always excuses or phantom injuries.

I don't think I have either....
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think I've ever heard him take accountability for his own poor play. Always excuses or phantom injuries.

Notice how he laid on the field a minute then held his boo boo after the strip sack? I fully expected him to totally quit there. LOL

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:25 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Notice how he laid on the field a minute then held his boo boo after the strip sack? I fully expected him to totally quit there. LOL

What a tool. I'm so glad we're ending his career with a giant THUD.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Your wish is my command:

Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote:

Yes!  That would be awesome with that song in the background.  I am hoping someone makes a GIF with the TD celebration where Mixon was the lead singer.  Spain stole that one, just by being so massive.  I was laughing my ass off.  
Reply/Quote

It was the first time the new (almost a year) girlfriend watched a game with me.  (Yes, she will be watching every game with me from now on, whether she wants to or not  Hilarious), but even she said "Look at him be a drama queen holding his arm".  My dad was cracking up at that one, since that is one of the many derogatory things I always say about the pig. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 12:25 AM)Wyche Wrote: Notice how he laid on the field a minute then held his boo boo after the strip sack? I fully expected him to totally quit there. LOL

No, he knew he wasn't going to get the win, but he needed some garbage time against backups to pad his stats a little.  I was so bummed Apple dropped that last would-be INT.  I wanted to just laugh more at his fat ass.

The pig is bacon.  He's done.  He throws the ball about a yard every play.  Someone please make a GIF of his throw in to the ground on the bad snap.  It was also hilarious. 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 01:04 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: What a tool. I'm so glad we're ending his career with a giant THUD.

And a BOOM 
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 03:17 AM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Your wish is my command:

OMG, this is classic.  I am dying and spitting coffee all over the screen.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:42 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: OMG, this is classic.  I am dying and spitting coffee all over the screen.  

Awesome ! I love it
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2021, 11:55 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't think I've ever heard him take accountability for his own poor play. Always excuses or phantom injuries.

Or his teammates....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

This was pretty good... I watched with a smile on my face... and THEN... THEN... IT ENDED EPICALLY!
(No, I'm not going to spoil it... just WATCH IT.)
Reply/Quote
It pains me. I went to Miami so it sucks seeing the best ever NFL player from the university happens to be Big Ben. His deplorable actions from the past aren't a secret to anyone at this point. I long ago accepted many athletes aren't the best of people so I try to separate my fandom from who these players are as individuals. Even that doesn't help me in the case of Big Ben since he had a Super Bowl winning career with the Steelers, an AFC North rival.

My nerd-NFL fandom dream is for Miami to one day have a player that thrives with the Bengals!
Reply/Quote

Yes, Yes, Yes..... this is going straight onto my Facebook page where all the Stealers fans I know will get (have) to enjoy it...... Thank you!!!
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:39 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: It was the first time the new (almost a year) girlfriend watched a game with me.  (Yes, she will be watching every game with me from now on, whether she wants to or not  Hilarious), but even she said "Look at him be a drama queen holding his arm".  My dad was cracking up at that one, since that is one of the many derogatory things I always say about the pig. 

Your new girlfriend is a keeper
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:37 AM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Your new girlfriend is a keeper

She sure is....Not only is she way too gorgeous for me, she showed up in a new Bengals shirt and bought me a new Bengals hat and matching Bengal Santa hats.  She doesn't know anything about football, but she loves watching me go crazy when they win.  
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 02:26 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: She sure is....Not only is she way too gorgeous for me, she showed up in a new Bengals shirt and bought me a new Bengals hat and matching Bengal Santa hats.  She doesn't know anything about football, but she loves watching me go crazy when they win.  

Hello fellow internet stranger, this is cool to read even if I don't personally know you. Always good to see someone experiencing happiness! 
Reply/Quote