Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the Bengals lose tomorrow...
Anybody else not surprised Utts started another defeatist thread?
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals lose today...

Marvin gets a ten year contract extension.
Reply/Quote
Can we have the mods change the thread title to "When the Bengals win tonight"?
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:55 PM)BengalB Wrote: If the Bengals lose today...

Marvin gets a ten year contract extension.

Lol. This. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 11:01 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Lots of teams fire coaches after 12-4 seasons.

Wait, this just in...no one does that.  Breaking news, folks.  No head coaches get fired after 12-4 seasons.

Kudos to the guy that combs over the record books to find the instance that contradicts this scenario.

John Fox off the top of my head. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:02 AM)J24 Wrote: If the Bengal lose tomorrow then they should promote Marvin Lewis to president of football operations, Duke Tobin to GM, and promote Hue Jackson to Head coach. By the way this is the same thing they should do if we win the Superbowl. I think the team needs a different voice in the locker room but Marvin can still overlook the roster of the team.

What J24 here says...
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:56 PM)Beaker Wrote: Can we have the mods change the thread title to "When the Bengals win tonight"?

Thats more like it Beaker. Wink
Reply/Quote
IF THE BENGALS LOSE TOMORROW.... then once again Marvin Lewis managed to get less out of more.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:50 PM)PDub80 Wrote: IF THE BENGALS LOSE TOMORROW.... then once again Marvin Lewis managed to get less out of more.

IF THE BENGALS LOSE TOMORROW... Marv didn't even get the team to show up today.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 12:53 PM)bonesaw Wrote: we will win.  There is no other option......(in my Yoda voice)

Shouldn't that read "Win, we will" if Yoda is saying it?   Smirk
Reply/Quote