Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If the bengals win
Will It be the most satisfying win you've ever had??

I'm a kentucky wildcats fan and reds fan. Born in 91. I've witnessed alot of success with the cats. I'm a die hard cats and bengals fan

But I don't think any would top this. I started to really become a fan when we drafted akili smith , Craig yeast and pdub. Went through some very tough years but I watched this organization bring itself back from the dead.

Some of you have been around long enough to witness our glory years but I've yet to see a playoff win.

Every year I get my hopes up for a playoff win and we get there then it never seems to go our way.

We deserve more Than this but a win tonight and I don't think I will have ever had such a satisfying sports moment in my life.
Reply/Quote
I watched Boomer and Moon play against each other live when I was a young'n. Been sporting Bengals gear since the glory days. IMO this is feels the biggest game since we lost to SF in the SB. If if wasnt the Stealers, I may not feel that way, but yeah to me this is one of the biggest. I feel like a lot is on the line with this team to get a win tonight, this year --now. Its going to be a loooooong offseason if we lose. I'm prepared for it, honestly I'm at a loss for what to even expect tonight. But the feeling for me is alot like it felt the last SB. This game is hUge.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:54 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Will It be the most satisfying win you've ever had??

No. The Bengals winning the SB will be the most satisfying moment in my sports fandom life. This is a game they should win.
Reply/Quote
It would rank right up there....
&
it will make it that much better against the Steelers.
Gosh, I hate that team. So many memories from their asshole fans in our stadium. Wish I was going tonight.
But I'll be here rooting them on.
Who Dey Who Dey Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: No. The Bengals winning the SB will be the most satisfying moment in my sports fandom life. This is a game they should win.

Yeah we have to get through the Stealers with a backup QB first tho. I feel like if we can win tonight, we got a legit chance at getting to the big game. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:04 PM)Beaker Wrote: No. The Bengals winning the SB will be the most satisfying moment in my sports fandom life. This is a game they should win.

Well of course me too, I'm jus meaning to this point
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:54 PM)The Burfict Answer Wrote: Will It be the most satisfying win you've ever had??

I'm a kentucky wildcats fan and  reds fan.  Born in 91. I've witnessed alot of success with the cats. I'm a die hard cats and bengals fan

But I don't think any would top this. I started to really become a fan when we drafted akili smith , Craig yeast and pdub. Went through some very tough years but I  watched this organization bring itself back from the dead.

Some of you have been around long enough to witness our glory years but I've yet to see a playoff win.

Every year I get my hopes up for a playoff win and we get there then it never seems to go our way.

We deserve more Than this but a win tonight and I don't think I will have ever had such a satisfying sports moment in my life.

Without question. Beating the Steelers while getting the Playoff monkey off of our back?

Most definately it would be the most satisfying win of my life because i can hardly remember the last time
we won in the Playoffs cause i was only 6 years old. If we win tonight the rest of the Playoffs is gravy no
matter the outcome IMHO.
Reply/Quote
No, even with a win tonight, the Freezer Bowl remains my number one win to this point. Then, maybe the '88 AFCCG win over the Bills. This would be number three, but still very, very awesome.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna get drunk
Reply/Quote
I don't wear this damn AJ green hoodie for no good reason, if he goes for 175+ I will wear it until the next game or if I'm asked to come into work.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
If the bengals win I might tear up. Seriously, to get this King Kong size monkey off their backs would be the best win in my lifetime.

I was too young to appreciate 88 and those glory days. I've been waiting for a playoff win most my life. And to do it against the hated Steelers? Icing on the cake.
Reply/Quote
To win, I thikn the happiest thing for me would be to read the steelers forum, although I think they'll just blame it on Bell being injured - of course our star QB is injured. I think Bengals would have been easily favored if Andy finished the season out, too bad. They wouldn't have even been in this situation I believe.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nothing is greater than seeing a championship win. Tonight's win will be really, really good but not the greatest. That'll be next month in San Francisco.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:22 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm gonna get drunk

I will be drunk either way.

Hopefully happily drunk. Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I think this would be the most satisfying win in my lifetime because it will signal the end of the so-called playoff drought. This game will be the one that finally "turns the tide".

It will be especially awesome at the hands of a steelers team that I hate more than anything in this world. Pig Ben is fat and old and he isn't going to have that many more years in the league. The Bengals are set for some time with a great young roster.

It is their time to take the next step.

Who Dey!
Reply/Quote
ooooh close call. I think the 88 AFCCG still gets the nod but this will be close because of who it is against and the wait associated
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 03:40 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No, even with a win tonight, the Freezer Bowl remains my number one win to this point.  Then, maybe the '88 AFCCG win over the Bills.  This would be number three, but still very, very awesome.

Freezer Bowl by far for us older fans, but any playoff win against the Steelers has to rank up there..
Reply/Quote
Easily even if we win the super bowl this season.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
This thread is messed up. It should be "When the Bengals win tonight!"
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 04:38 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I will be drunk either way.

Hopefully happily drunk. Hilarious

I'm working on it. Wasted
Reply/Quote