Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 coordinator(s)
(11-18-2018, 07:06 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Remember last year there was talk that Marvin was not going to return as HC, possibly retire.  Part of me wonders if he realized Hue's time in Cleveland was going to be over fairly soon. So maybe he agreed to another 2 years to hold on long enough make sure he could bring his good buddy back so he can pass the job on to him.  Then perhaps Marvin takes a front office job. I'm no Marvin fan but I'll be sad the day Marvin leaves if Hue is announced as head coach.

I'm 100% done with Marvin. Have been for awhile. Hue is NOT the guy to turn this around though. 

Love him as OC...not as a HC candidate.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm 100% done with Marvin. Have been for awhile. Hue is NOT the guy to turn this around though. 

Love him as OC...not as a HC candidate.

The entire coaching staff needs flushed out. I’m talking about the world’s largest enema.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: The entire coaching staff needs flushed out.  I’m talking about the world’s largest enema.

That would require mike and katie actually wanting to move on and being sick of losing. I dont see it. 
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:35 PM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: That would require mike and katie actually wanting to move on and being sick of losing. I dont see it. 

Yeah...I mean when you haven't won a playoff game in what 26+ years...what's another year?

The team is profitable. If losing meant losing money, then you'd see changes.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2018, 08:37 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah...I mean when you haven't won a playoff game in what 26+ years...what's another year?

The team is profitable. If losing meant losing money, then you'd see changes.

We've been competitive this year. Plus we've had injuries to Green, Eifert, Price, Kroft, Lawson, Brown, Mixon, etc.

Hobspin probably already has the excuse pieces drafted and ready to go.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
It would not surprise me to see virtually no changes...
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Sam Wyche still alive?
Reply/Quote
Since they wont fire Marvin, I'll admit that Hue as OC and Vance as DC makes a lot of sense. It's the HC move after that where the issue is. Until then, these two are realistic and descent options.
Reply/Quote