Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
If this doesn't get Zac fired what will ?
The Bengals have perfected sucking.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
This is why I think ZT gets another year.

Joe Burrow on being 1-5-1.
"We have a bunch of great guys in the locker room. And a great coaching staff. Zac (Bengals head coach Zac Taylor) is going to get us to where we want to go. I know everyone is down in the dumps right now. The fan base is frustrated, just as we are. We're 1-5-1, but we have a great guy at the helm in Zac, who called a great game today. He's going to keep us together. He's the leader of the team, the leader of the organization."

Zac gets another year imo but I think there may be other coaching changes like DC and maybe Jim Turner.
Reply/Quote
Good game today. Thought we were going to win it. Seeing progress.

Reply/Quote
Every body knows that " the vote of confidence" (that Burrow just delivered) is the next to last nail in the coffin.

Lose next week, exit on bye week...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 10:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Good game today. Thought we were going to win it. Seeing progress.

You see progress. I see another loss. Then again, I was expecting a loss. I’m at the point where I expect a loss every game. When we scored to take the lead with 66 seconds left, I said to the friend I was watching the game with that we left too much time for our defense to have to stop them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2020, 08:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I'll tell you what was stupid so fn stupid on zack's part.. That 4th and inches where  Burrow hits Gio for a TD was it.. You gotta defense that gave up a TD on every 2nd half possession and you leave them over 1 minute , where as if you sneak it for the first, you can run the clock out and score... Horrible Horrible in game coaching right there..

This is just plain dumb... You just score
Reply/Quote
Yeah, getting swept by a 5-2 team that will probably make the playoffs is embarrassing.
Reply/Quote
All I know is that since the bye week in 2018, this team has 4 wins in 31 games, and the ways they're losing are starting to be more frustrating than the losses themselves.
Reply/Quote
Since the formation of the AFC North, the Browns have swept a division foe 4 times.

2002 - Swept Bengals. LeBeau fired after the season.
2007 - Swept Ravens. Billick fired after the season.
2018 - Swept Bengals. Marvin fired (parted ways mutually) after the season.
2020 - Swept Bengals. Zac...?
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:50 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Yeah, getting swept by a 5-2 team that will probably make the playoffs is embarrassing.

The Browns aren’t all that ! They’ve gotten pounded by the only two real teams they’ve played. They easily could have lost either game against us. I’m not at all convinced they’re a real contender.
Reply/Quote
I'm waiting for some "Fire Zac or I'm not a fan anymore", threads.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:50 AM)Hammerstripes Wrote: Yeah, getting swept by a 5-2 team that will probably make the playoffs is embarrassing.
It's the browns...They aren't as good as their record. They get smacked by actual good teams
Reply/Quote
Unreal, guess this organization really doesn't care about winning
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 11:57 AM)Trademark Wrote: Unreal, guess this organization really doesn't care about winning

If they fire anyone I think it’ll be after next week. Then the new coaches would have a bye week to work with.
Reply/Quote
Merged, because you only get one firing thread per week. Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(10-26-2020, 12:01 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Merged, because you only get one firing thread per week.   Ninja

Hilarious
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote