If we win this division....we can win it all
https://mobile.twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1453717662312189953
Reply/Quote
One game at a time
Reply/Quote
This clip has people salty as ****.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Lol I love Joe’s confidence. He slowly builds up the mentality of his teammates until there is no doubt. Why not us?
Reply/Quote
You have one idiot on there, Jordy, saying the Bengals don't play any of the top teams in the AFC due to weak SOS. Then you have the Ravens, Browns, Chargers, and Chiefs all over here like WTF
Reply/Quote
I agree 100% with this IF, and I will also add, IF they can get the number #1 seed, THAT would be HUGE!

BOTH times this team went to the SB, they won the division AND number #1 seed!

Now, yes, we all know how both times the Giants backed into the playoffs and beat the Pats in 2 SBs, so it can obviously be done WITHOUT a #1 seed, but it would be a plus to get it.

Pats got #1 seed in 4 of their 6 SBs and #2 seed in the other 2 SBs!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:40 PM)Sled21 Wrote: You have one idiot on there, Jordy, saying the Bengals don't play any of the top teams in the AFC due to weak SOS. Then you have the Ravens, Browns, Chargers,  and Chiefs all over here like WTF

And let's not forget we should have beat Green Bay.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1453717662312189953

People replying to the Tweet's knocking Burrow are just oddballs.

What do they propose Burrow say to his squad? "Hey fellows, we're an average to below average team for an historically embarrassing franchise. We aren't winning anything this season. Plus, my fiery personality and leadership skills are irrelevant intangibles because if they mattered the sorry ass OL wouldn't have gotten my knee destroyed last season."[1]

[1] For detailed discussion about leadership and other personality traits as insignificant, see http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-The-offense-is-starting-to-take-on-Burrow-s-personality.

Burrow's personality makes Bengals fandom fun. I put him up there with Chad Johnson for making it enjoyable to root for the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 02:55 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And let's not forget we should have beat Green Bay.

green bay should have won first
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:09 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: https://mobile.twitter.com/ActionNetworkHQ/status/1453717662312189953

The coolest thing about this is that I believe that is before the game.  
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 02:40 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: I agree 100% with this IF, and I will also add, IF they can get the number #1 seed, THAT would be HUGE!

BOTH times this team went to the SB, they won the division AND number #1 seed!

Now, yes, we all know how both times the Giants backed into the playoffs and beat the Pats in 2 SBs, so it can obviously be done WITHOUT a #1 seed, but it would be a plus to get it.

Pats got #1 seed in 4 of their 6 SBs and #2 seed in the other 2 SBs!

I think Pitt won it as the #6 seed once...  Sick

EDIT:  Yep... Super Bowl XL - the "asterisk" bowl
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 03:56 PM)Tomkat Wrote: I think Pitt won it as the #6 seed once...  Sick

EDIT:  Yep... Super Bowl XL - the "asterisk" bowl

6 teams have won as wild card teams:

Giants
Raiders
Steelers
Broncos
Packers
Ravens
Reply/Quote
If I ever say "WE" when referring to the Cincinnati Bengals, please ban me.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I'm on board.  I'll even say after that Ravens game if this team doesn't win a playoff game this year I'll be pissed.  Being "happy to get to the playoffs" is Marvin-era stuff.

When the Bengals looked injured and lousy in the pre-season, I admitted it.

When they looked shaky in the first few weeks, I admitted it.

Now that they look like a top tier team, I'm admitting it.  I'm a damn fartball reactionary. 
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 01:34 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Lol I love Joe’s confidence. He slowly builds up the mentality of his teammates until there is no doubt. Why not us?
EXACTLY! And he's had that mentality ever since he got here! He wants this franchise to become a dynasty and he wants to win! 

I LOVE IT!

That confidence will bleed over into his teammates!

He's changing the culture here!
(10-28-2021, 05:13 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: If I ever say "WE" when referring to the Cincinnati Bengals, please ban me.

Why?  

It's OUR team, we follow them, we help pay their bills, we support them, and so much more!

Especially for those of us in Greater Cincinnati, it is OUR team, but it's EVERY FAN'S TEAM!
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 03:14 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: green bay should have won first

I know.  But that's football, who would have predicted all those missed FG's by Crosby, and Legs Benedict?  My point is, we had chances to win, against one of the hottest teams in the NFC.  

And since you had to argue with me, I retract the Happy Birthday thread I made for you.  

[Image: laughing-laugh.gif]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Like you said,if we win this division,we can win it all.But,,,as is always,of the ELITE teams,going into the playoffs,it sometimes just comes down to who is the healthiest of these remaining teams,as to who wins the big game.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2021, 07:35 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And since you had to argue with me, I retract the Happy Birthday thread I made for you.  

[Image: laughing-laugh.gif]

YEAH!!

So Nyah Nyah N-Nyah Nyah!
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I'm all about it, but dont get caught sleeping against the Jets. Still a long season left, but Burrow is right, if we can win the AFCN the we are legit contenders. That's still a big if at this point, but road wins over the Steelers and Ravens are feeling pretty good right now. We just have to finish stronger than we started.
Reply/Quote
I Believe !!!

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote